LV Information & Operation Services (LVIOS) is an IT factory of Louis Vuitton based in Singapore and is an extension of the team based in Head Office (Paris).
LVIOS mission is to deliver IT services such as:
- Network and System day-to-day operations for Louis Vuitton and to some extend for LVMH,
- Service Desk support for internal users with a focus on Global Asia,
- Data Integration monitoring and support for the company's full application landscape
- IS Security with a team dedicated to project delivery and implementation of IT security solutions in compliance with requirements set by company CISO.
LVIOS direct customers are the regional IS&T organizations of Louis Vuitton in Americas, Europe and Asia.
The technologies handled by LVIOS teams are wide: AS400, Databases (Oracle / Exadata / SQLserver / MariaDB), Cognos/PowerBI solutions, Network & security, API management, data integration.
In this context, the LVIOS Manager plays a critical role with the following responsibilities:
- To ensure the smooth functioning of the LVIOS office by handling both the technical and managerial situations.
- To manage and coach LV internal resources and technical experts on various IT technologies in use in the company. Set objectives and ensure the alignment of each member with his/her objectives.
- To supervise the various activities conducted from LVIOS: Asia Service Desk, Technical Service Center, Integration Expertise Center, Network and Security, Security as well as expertise.
- Getting necessary visibility on the activities and workload of each teams,
- Liaising with LVM Central management and counterparts to ensure strategic alignment and corresponding priorities,
- Organizing clear communications and information sharing from/toward LVIOS teams.
- To implement and control the LVIOS budget efficiently with close collaboration with LVIOS Finance department and reporting regularly to Central Management.
- To be the main point of contact with LV South Asia (HR and Finance) on any topics linked to local budget management, general services, talent sourcing, engagement and other HR matters.
- Responsible for the global IT production systems, the LVIOS TSC manager supervises the day-to-day operations with LV various partners.
- As an extension of LVM Central organization, the role ensures management of operation teams covering Singapore working hours. This includes the following missions:
- To follow-up of the incident management,
- To follow-up of change activities,
- To secure the operational state of centralized infrastructure components,
- To animate steering committees with the partner,
- To propose operational improvements,
- During incidents, the LVIOS Manager is an escalation point contributing actively to a smooth and efficient crisis management with necessary business context.
- To collaborate with architecture and expertise teams as well as with the partners and ensure the implementation of automation and tools toward technological transformation that allow modernization and continuous improvements of operations.
- Minimum 10 years experiences on IS&T
- Minimum 10 years of people management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong vendor management skill
- Overall knowledge on all IS&T domains
- Customer service-oriented mindset
- Work experience in multi culture environment, especially with Asia and France
- Inspiring co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence
- Self-motivated and autonomous
- French speaker is a highly prefered