The designer is responsible for overlooking Store Design projects execution and operations to implement it in the region. Ensuring a consistent and highly qualitative execution of the brand, respecting the image strategy and brand guidelines.
CAPEX PROJECTS (focus B & C counters)
- Request and Pursue Brief for each project to be developed
- Analyze operator guidelines and confirm relevant data to before start project design
- Drawing of counters in AUTOCAD: Layout plans, Elevations, Sections and Technical Details
- Presentation and approval of designs with Area managers, Retail Managers and Operators.
- Send approved package to Central Purchasing to proceed with bidding.
- Follow up with Purchasing, review proposals and maximize budget investment with technical proposals.
- Pursue production detailed drawings from manufacturers, review and approve.
- Supervise fabrication of counters with weekly report/ pictures and visit their facilities.
- Coordinate with Marketing team/ Visual Merchandising and Retail Managers/ Counter Managers time arrival of POSM and VM elements.
- Communicate installation information/confirmation with operator and suppliers to VM and commercial teams.
- Supervise Logistics of installation.
- Supervise Installations and follow up
- Prepare and communicate to the team installation Reports with pictures
- Prepare Booklet after installation with instructions for future maintenance and communicate to commercial team.
- Ensure to respect opening timelines and budget
- Conduct regular marketing visit to ensure our brand image is respected.
CAPEX PROJECTS (A counters & Flagships)
- Coordination and support of A and Flagship project and installations.
MENU and MERCHANDISING TOOLS
- Assure correct quantities of each material for project installations. Forecast and follow up quantities.
- Implementation and installation of DSS roll out.
- Follow up cost and quantities of elements in warehouse.
- Coordination of shipment of elements to POS.
- Purchasing of tiles, fabrics, mirrors, screens and other elements for the projects.
- Coordinate and assure receipt of materials by suppliers for project production on time.
MERCHANDISING DISPLAYS/ PERSONALIZATION
- Production of Merchandising elements roll outs.
- Quality control and negotiation of cost with suppliers.
- Validation of prototypes, control quality and budget package inside Capex.
- Coordination of logistics to ensure material receipt from suppliers to the installations.
- Inform supplier and technical details to follow up marketing strategy updates.
- Control investments and respect budget.
- Coordinate and assure payment of suppliers with Finance team.
TRAINING and COACHING SUPPLIERS
- Train Fabricators and supplier to ensure our Brand Image and quality is respected.
- Development of Regional technical details with suppliers to optimize Capex investments.
- Guarantee brand image respected and quality of the stores in the region.
- Follow up reports with pictures of Top doors and Flagships.
- Purchasing with suppliers, negotiate and follow up implementation.
- At least 2 years of experience in Store Design, Merchandising, Retail Architecture
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Photoshop, Sketch up, 3D Max
- Capacity to analyze and react quickly
- Hard worker, rigorous and strong organization skills
- Strong product knowledge and luxury design environment.
- Good communicator - both verbal & written
- Good Knowledge of office tools (word, excel, ppt)
- Strong operational skills
- Speaks fluently English and Spanish (Portuguese and French can be a plus)
Travels approximately 20% of the time.