Under the supervision of the Maintenance Facility Supervisor, this position is responsible for repairing and maintaining all equipment on production lines with a focus on customer service and safety.
- Perform preventive maintenance (PM) on all production equipment (i.e. cutting, prep, and assembly)
- Complete all projects in a safe and timely fashion with a focus on customer service (i.e. installation of new production lines, workshop reorganization, create jigs and dies, workstation improvements, etc.)
- Work as a team with Product Developers, Process Engineers, and Maintenance Supervisors
- Troubleshoot and repair all production equipment and facility maintenance improvements
- Assess and correct near misses and proactively participate in the near miss program
- Participates in improvement projects within the company
- Technical skills for trouble shooting (Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulics)
- Knowledge of sewing equipment is a plus
- Fabricating skills: ability to design and create tools, jigs, etc.
- Computer Literate: PLC (Pro Logic Control Systems), Microsoft Excel
- Language: English/Spanish proficiency
- Work well in a fast paced, product launch, hands-on and high tech environment.
- Great communication skills and entrepreneurial, action oriented attitude are essential
- Prior experience in the operation of milling machines
- Team Oriented