The Make-up artist is the Dior Ambassador in make-up.
She/he is to support the strategic marketing plan on make-up and achieve one's sales targets, while promoting Dior image of make-up expertise and trend-setting and providing the highest standard of service to customers in both fragrance & skincare.
As a member of the Dior team, she/he represents the brand values towards the customers and demonstrates a Dior attitude at all times. The Make-up artist is a coach and a motivator for the Beauty Consultants due to her/his playful and energetic way of working.
- Sell Dior products and provide a high standard of service to customers;
- Attract and recruit new customers by traffic-stopping. Develop personal and durable relationships with customers;
- Provide specialized make-up consultation and color advice as well as creative & trendy yet personalized make-overs to customers (all sorts: flash, complete, back-stage...);
- Animate make-up events on Dior counters and on special occasions when requested;
- Achieve retail sales targets as defined for the events or on a monthly basis (if fixed on counter);
- Educate customers on Dior products, in particular on make-up application techniques and styles, and on the Dior brand;
- Propose additional products within category and bring the customers from make/up to fragrance and skincare;
- Coach, inspire and motivate Beauty Consultants on their make-up application and selling skills;
- Participate in counter merchandising maintenance according to corporate guidelines;
- Respect corporate rules (attendance, punctuality...) and Dior grooming guidelines.
- Training: Professional beautician or trained as a professional make-up artist. Additional professional trainings in make-up.
- Languages: Dutch and English, preferably supplemented with Russian and/or Mandarin
- Experience: Previous Retail experience in Make-Up, ideally for a luxury brand (at least for 4 years).
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Out-going, courteous, genuine,
- Self-confident, liking contact with people and at ease to approach customers,
- Eager to satisfy customers,
- Comfortable working in a retail environment,
- Adaptable to novelty and change, eager to learn,
- Creative mindset,
- Professional and positive,
- Well-organised and self-motivated,
- Result-oriented, always striving to achieve more.
- Selling skills,
- Customer-service oriented,
- Good communication skills.
- Basic cosmetics and make-up application knowledge,
- Attracted to the beauty, fashion & luxury universes.
- Able to coach and develop people in make-up application & techniques
*Work contract based on 1 FTE
*Flexible working hours required.