The Make Up Trainer is a qualified person in Makeup (Fragrance & Skincare are preferable) thus imparting training on those skills. This person is fully equipped in the field of specialization and represents the product to create detailed awareness to Boutique Teams as well as in the Sales Team both for selling and usage. The Make Up Trainer delivers an outstanding customer service to all boutique Teams and uses appropriate selling techniques and product knowledge to promote and sell training course.
- Provide training by employing advanced techniques and product knowledge.
- Introduce current market trends in Makeup (Fragrance&skincare are preferable).
- Demonstrate usage and benefits of various beauty & Fragrance and products.
- Work on a BC career path and develop specialist.
- Be exemplary in expertise and selling, in classroom and on field
- Conduct store training & coaching and identify future training needs
- Propose development plan to increase knowledge and skills of BCs
- Measure and monitor sell out team performance following training actions
- Weekly and monthly report on actions conducted
- Accompany and develop the team's sales techniques and service to have excellent events
- MU Tours / animations
2) Sales Focus
- Develop and drive the sales target by using advanced sales techniques and product knowledge
- Generate sales, while achieving line and sales targets, using make up knowledge
- Push make up sales during events, promotions and launches
- Focus on selling and ensuring the sales target is reached or surpassed during specific events when he/she is involved.
- Sell-out target tracking at store level during specific events.
3) Customer Focus
- Ensure that all BCs communicate with customers to assess their needs, provide assistance in satisfying the needs and meeting even overachieving customers' expectations
- Provide advice to boutiques and management to ensure proper display of merchandise
- Provide a monthly training reports by (training type, days and Venue, Provider/Organized by).
- Productivity goals (# of training sessions per year/per BCs, # of BCs trained, quality of individual training path, impact of training actions : category performance, customer recruitment, ...)
Diplomas / Experiences:
- University Degree
- Minimum Experience of 1-3 year in Beauty Training
- Previous experiences as Beauty Trainer is preferred
- Deciding and initiating action
- Adhering to principles and values
- Writing and reporting
- Planning and organizing
- Delivering results and meeting customers' expectations
- Following instructions and procedures
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Make up technic.
- Attention to details.
- Organization and planning skills.
- Able to generate and implement innovative solutions.
- Priority management and multitasking
- Trustworthy and rigorous
- Written and spoken English & Arabic
- High degree of personal presentation when interacting with telephone inquiries and visitors.
- Ability to communicate confidently, effectively and diplomatically.
- Ability to manage busy schedules, establish office systems and work accurately under pressure.
- Knowledge of various Microsoft Tools.
- Adaptable to work with any operating system.