Support the daily operations of the Dior U.S. Makeup Marketing team, including analytical reports of both competitive and internal sales data for new launches, and ongoing business. The position supports the execution of US Marketing Plans in order to drive long-term profitable growth and build strong brand awareness. In addition, the Coordinator will provide administrative support to the VP of Marketing, Makeup & Skincare.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist team in pulling sales data for key (Internal EDI Sales Data & external NPD/Competitive Data).
- Gather and analyze competitive data on new product launches, manage and update monthly report to be issued to Global Marketing Team. (Monthly NPD, etc.).
- Support team members in project management by initiating all Creative Requests, Item set-ups, Swatch Sheets, Launch Portfolios, and Launch Overviews.
- Conduct SKU analysis and recommend items for discontinuance and assist on forecast - Including analysis like recommendations for ideal number of shades for business in the U.S. market.
- Supports the development of key Marketing presentations for global marketing, retailer presentations, regional sales meetings.
- Partner with Merchandising from project inception to completion to ensure all key due dates (provide product samples, copy, visuals, factices) are met by Marketing.
- Understand the market from a social network point of view and be able to provide support and quick analysis and recommendations to support launches.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Global Operations Team, Sales, PR, Purchasing, Merchandising, Creative, and Planning.
- Support marketing team by managing internal and external field requests for product, presentations, launch overviews
- Maintain product sample closet inventory and comps for retailer and meeting needs.
- Provide administrative support to VP of Marketing, Makeup & Skincare including calendar management and managing/coordinating team initiatives.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably within the beauty industry
- Highly analytical skills and knowledge/experience with NPD (Beauty competitive reporting system)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & PC programs - with a high focus on Excel
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Understanding of the social/digital world
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized and able to manage multiple priorities
- Makeup retail sales experience preferred
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment