About This Opportunity
Guerlain is looking for a Product Manager/Specialist to develop brand franchise (sales and profitability) for all makeup lines of the company in full respect of brand images for the Japanese market.
Various career paths are available both at Guerlain or with different brands within the LVMH group
- Marketing Director for Guerlain Japan
- Product Manager position and other Marketing position in the P&C or LVMH group companies
Report to: Marketing & Communication Director
Contribute to sales results and profit goals by leading the development of marketing plans for makeup category in Japan.
This will include actions such as:
Realize ideal product portfolio for Japan makeup market.
- Propose local idea, provide local input to future plans.
- Propose pricing for promotions and new products.
- Propose corresponding budget and manage A&P investments.
- Contribute to communication plan as product manager, while executions will be taken care by each counterpart.Work effectively with related counterparts: Regional counterparts, Shared service, Sales team, Agencies and others.
- University graduate Minimum 3 years' experience in marketing/promotional activities in cosmetics
- Good English and Japanese communication skills both in writing and speaking
- Strategic Thinking
- Action Oriented
- Drive for Results
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
It all began with Pierre-François-Pascal Guerlain. A perfumer, chemist, inventor and researcher, the House's founder settled up his first boutique in the heart of Paris in 1828.
Aftre 190 years from the creation, Guerlain is still strives to create perfumes, make-up and skincare products that fulfill their primary functions, but also inspire emotion, surprise and wonder.
In 2017, we opened our new concepted store, la Maison Guerlain which dedicated exclusively to fragrances in France and around the world.
Unique in the world of perfumes, these Guerlain Parfumeur boutiques bring customers an unprecedented experience, offering a range of 110 fragrances, all immediately available. Digital fragrance consultations let visitors find their signature fragrance. There is also a personalization atelier where customers can choose the shape and color of their bottle, engrave it with a special message in any language, and select ribbons, bows and other personal touches. What's more, Guerlain's celebrated "Bee" bottles can be refilled at any time from fragrance fountains, a perfectly elegant combination of luxury and sustainable development.