Moët Hennessy Diageo Hong Kong aims at making our commercial organization agile and efficient to deliver on our promises to shaping change, cultural and operational transformation. Our vision is to lead the future of luxury wines and spirits from nature to communities. Our company success will be created by pioneering people with passion for crafting experiences and turning challenges into opportunities to innovate.
Our strength comes from being diverse yet we are unified by five core values: Sharing, Elegance, Epicureanism, Integrity and Spirit of conquest. It starts from creating an efficient and caring work environment where all can reach their full potential. Being respectful, inclusive and embracing diversity makes others feel valued. In Moet Hennessy, we strive to search for harmony, moderation and concentrate on the essential. We always open up new territories and push the limits. Our commitment to the planet, to our Maisons, and to our employees is what we believe in and makes us different.
We are currently looking for a Management Accountant in Hong Kong Office. The position will be supporting the Senior Accounting Manager on all accounting, financial and management reporting aspects of the company.
We are fully devoted to becoming a place where people aspire to work by ensuring our people are empowered and all voices are heard. We continue to strengthen our commitment to building our company which values inclusivity, honesty and authenticity. You will have the opportunity to be part of an innovative and cross-cultural environment, where you will be encouraged to develop your entrepreneurial and pioneering spirit. We encourage our people to pursue their career aspirations as well as mobility opportunities across countries and within both Moët Hennessy and the LVMH Group.
- Responsible for day-to-day operational accounting and manage the accounting books (e.g. including the AR/AP/GL/Fixed asset, etc.)
- Partner closely with the stakeholders to ensure the accurate accounting such as customer funds and rebates, advertising and promotion expenses
- Responsible for month-end and year-end closing and completed accurately and in timely manner including accounting entry preparation and posting
- Responsible for the vendor creation process and assisting in credit control and customer management and account receivable collections
- Monitor, maintain and review financial records of the company
- Identify and recommend solutions to enhance financial statements accuracy and operating efficiency
- Responsible for monthly general ledger analyzation, internal operation reports preparation (e.g. rebate and FTT report, T&E report, A&P report) and monthly management reports submission
- Assist in the preparation of overhead cost budget and forecast
- Work collaboratively with internal control team to enhance, formulate and implement sound accounting and internal control policies and procedures
- Work with external auditors for year-end audit and other external professionals
- Full written and spoken proficiency in English and Chinese
Professional experience & know how
- At least 5 years of accounting experience gained from retail, FMCG, fast-paced industry
- Sound knowledge of IFRS / HKFRS and tax rules
Technical & management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills especially in spreadsheet, Pivot tables and VBA
- Good knowledge of SAP Financial Management Systems an advantage
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills enabling the gathering and summarizing of large amounts of numerical data
Personal & interpersonal skills
- Proactive, highly motivated, ability to respond quickly and effectively
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to operate in a team environment and cross functionally
- Attentive to details and results-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines