Being PINK Finance
We are one PINK Finance team, a collective of talented individuals who embody the values of Creativity & Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Excellence in everything that we do. We achieve and maintain an exceptional, efficient and collaborative service to the business - our customers. We are true business partners providing strong financial leadership across all touchpoints in pursuit of the Brand's objectives and robust professional advice whilst remaining commercial and pragmatic. We are responsible for delivering business solutions that are measured by business value, recognisable benefit and customer satisfaction.
The Management Accountant is a key member of the Finance team and a strong support for the Financial
Controller. Primary Objectives:
- To ensure all allocated management accounts processing and reconciliations are completed within the required time frames & queries are resolved promptly
- To ensure intercompany charges are processed accurately within required time frames and that all intercompany accounts are correctly valued and reconciled
- To ensure relevant reporting to LVMH and 3rd parties complies with requirements
- To accurately calculate and invoice all Thomas Pink Ltd intercompany fee charges to all other TP entities
- To check commercial invoices of TP Inc and other TP entities - investigating and following through on any discrepancies against Cognos movement reports - and to accurately produce corresponding intercompany stock sales invoices, which reconcile to stock reports and despatched orders, for these group companies.
- To produce a schedule monthly of recharged expenses from Thomas Pink Ltd to all other TP entities and to process accurate invoices for these costs as well as provide copies of purchase invoices to support the recharges to the TP group companies.
- To communicate effectively with the finance teams of Thomas Pink group companies to agree and explain and provide explanations of all recharges and fees and imbalances, making any required adjustments and corrections within month close deadlines.
- To process and be responsible for the accuracy of the accruals and prepayments schedules for property (rents, rates, service charges and water rates), light and heat, insurance, IT, ecommerce activity and communication costs.
- To support Group Reporting Accountant with Management Information reporting
- To be responsible for the Thomas Pink entities VAT return processing, reconciliation & online submission /payment to HMRC
> Functional/technical accounting skills (ACCA/CIMA qualified with a minimum 12 months post qualified experience)
> Experience in owning full month end processes and core reporting
> Evidence of strong financial skills - ability to link financial results to operational performance drivers
> Strong communication skills - ability to build relationships with different departments
> Proficient at learning new databases/systems
> Evidence of strong Microsoft Excel skills
Competencies and skills
> Evidence of strong financial skills
> Methodical approach to tasks with attention to detail
> An excellent communicator with belief
> Problem solver
> Commercially minded, Global mindset/experience
> Intermediate/Advanced Excel
> ACCA/CIMA qualified
The PINK Renaissance
Thomas Pink was founded in 1984 by three brothers, Peter, James & John Mullen whose love of fun and colour offered a new approach to Jermyn Street shirt-making tradition.
In 2018, under the impetus of our CEO & Creative Director, Thomas Pink is currently in a period of regeneration. With shirt-making as its absolute essence, Thomas Pink will be re-establishing its unique personality.
Joining Pink is the opportunity to embark on a journey of transformation with a collective of talented individuals who embody the values of Creativity & Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Excellence. Thomas Pink is proud to be an LVMH Maison - the world's leading luxury Group.