Conceptualize and execute brand internal and external events, sponsorships and partnerships through culturally diverse consumer segments to develop awareness.
Cultural Diversity Programs & Experiences: 50%
- Manage all culturally diverse sponsorships and events (inclusive of non-profit /community-based programs).
- Partner with Director to identify and present strategy for MHUSA corporate giving and sponsorships in the culturally diverse arena.
- Manage with executional excellence, the logistics and implementation of assigned national and local consumer sponsorships and special events across MH portfolio.
- Manage various aspects of event planning and establish creative techniques for producing impactful luxury experiences, brand visibility and assets to amplify the event experience.
- Craft solid briefs for agency partners and manage vendors on implementation of events, collateral design and on-site execution.
- Manage events calendar outlining all planned and ad-hoc programs. Updating with any changes and tracking budget with each key program.
- Manage various aspects of event planning, including guest list management, logos, product, glassware and POS ordering, invitation development, signage creation, staffing look & feel, event set up and break down.
- Management of all program ads and logo distribution.
- Brief and manage brand ambassadors, mixologists and influencers.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and creativity in décor, menu planning and in the execution of beverage service.
- Establish creative methods for generating brand visibility at events.
- Develop innovative concepts, identify new opportunities in areas for enhancing event experiences and ensure consistent brand messaging.
- Manage event guidelines to ensure all events are consistent with branding and visibility within event space and staffing.
Corporate Communications & Brand Equity: 30%
- Generate and manage all event recaps within assigned deadline.
- Lead and conduct regular (as needed by event) written and verbal communication with Director, Brand Teams and VP of Communications on event updates, obtaining approvals when necessary, issuing budget updates, and discussing additional opportunities.
- Manage the vetting of new partnerships and sponsorships, and share best opportunities with Director to evaluate.
- Conduct and amplify research around trends in diversity and innovation in planning for Cultural Diversity Conference and key events.
Operational Excellence: 20%
- Create & Process all Field Action Requests and sample requests for all Cultural Diversity programming.
- Manage scheduling of all cultural diversity meetings including internal team meetings and external partnership meetings (inclusive of agenda development and/or meeting notes where necessary).
- Manage, track and execute all events within the specified event budget. Oversee overall budget and budget tracking for Cultural Diversity programs, assuring that Corporate Communications Assistant is processing all PR/Pos and invoices accordingly.
Develop KPIs to track and measure event and program effectiveness (e.g. increase brand awareness).
Education: Undergraduate Degree required; Master's degree is a plus
Professional experience & skills: 5+ years experience in events planning in the luxury goods arena. Highly organized individual who is able to work with limited direction; must be able to set and adjust priorities independently, High level of attention to detail and accuracy, Solid interpersonal and communication skills. Must be able to work with all levels of the organization and must be able to adapt to various work styles. Experience working within the beverage alcohol & three-tier system is a plus. Proven track record of strategic event planning demonstrating creativity and passion. Knowledge of consumer publicity techniques. Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.