As Manager of Digital Analytics, you will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on the effectiveness of our media investment, e-commerce sales, digital partnerships and more.
Success for this position is measured by the ability to ensure flawless execution, deliver reporting in a timely fashion, maintain and assure the accuracy and consistency of site data and lead in data innovation.
- Lead performance analytics for understanding user acquisition/engagement/retention and utilization/funnel conversation/cohort analysis to drive deeper user insight, communication and growth plan.
- Define macro and micro level KPIs and design customer journey data collection specifications for web, mobile, apps, etc.
- Continuously provide monthly/weekly/ad-hoc services performance reports, present services growth recommendations, and champion implementation as need to exceed growth goals.
- Monitor site performance and measure the impact of changes made to the site (daily, weekly, monthly) and communicate to all stakeholders within the organization.
- Analyze customer data and generate reports/presentations that provide actionable insights and identify growth opportunities in user experience, campaign management and customer sales cycle.
- Segment customer profiles and identify areas of opportunity to recommend move-forward strategies.
- Implement on-site A/B testing strategies with appropriate statistical methods and evaluate results to optimize website performance across multiple areas (Creative, Editorial, Merchandising, etc.).
MANAGE & MAINTAIN VENDORS & TOOLS
- Become a reliable expert on our internal data tools.
- Coordinate tagging for new site content and functionality, tracking parameter implementations.
- Day-to-day management of program to ensure tracking, reporting and analytics are functioning optimally including tag management, QR codes and related vendors.
- Manage ad-hoc reporting requests and reporting solutions.
- Develop technical requirements for data collection, maintain data integrity and advance with new capabilities.
An ideal candidate must have experience working with web analytic suites (Google 360 a must, Adobe a plus), media analytics (DoubleClick - DRM, DCM, DBM and DS3), presentation technologies (Tableau, Domo or any other data visualization tool) and be proficient in driving insights from large complex data sets. Experience with DMP technologies is a plus.
You have demonstrable experience measuring marketing performance and sharing actionable insights. We are looking for self-starters who can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
- Bachelor or equivalent required.
- At least 6 years relevant working experience in digital marketing, including a thorough understanding of
- SEM, SEO, ad exchanges, e-commerce and digital trends.
- Technical implementation (e.g. website tagging, campaign tracking & classifications, debugging, etc.) experience.
- Ability to code VBA macros is a plus.
- Must be Google 360 certified. Fully versed in data and reporting from DoubleClick systems - DRM, DCM, DBM and DS3.
- Experience in BI/dashboard tools, SQL, statistics, e-commerce and customer behavior analysis.
- Fluency in using Microsoft Excel, Domo and/or Tableau for data manipulation, analysis, charting, and automation.
- Be comfortable in situations where asked to participate in ways to innovate creation of new data sets.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks, multitask and manage time effectively.