We are currently seeking a Digital Performance Marketing Manager to join our team.
You are an analytical and strategic digital marketer who is enthusiastic about digital and social media and has demonstrable experience setting the acquisition marketing strategy as well as driving its execution. We are looking for self-starters who can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
Manage acquisition campaigns on social media and travel digital channels to exceed KPIs and ROI. Assist in general digital marketing efforts. As a Digital Performance Marketing & Social manager you will also design, execute and analyze acquisition and retention initiatives, re-marketing strategies, and promotional strategies on digital advertising channels for web, mobile, apps, etc. Candidate must have previous experience in online media, preferably in China.
Performance Marketing strategy, planning and implementation
- Develop and execute customer acquisition and online-sales generation programs through paid search, paid social and programmatic to drive key performance metrics.
- Responsible for all aspects of keyword management and bidding strategy of the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines.
- Lead the development and implementation of paid social and programmatic strategy with different media partners as well as tracking the performance towards performance marketing goals
- Generate the strategy on audience segmentation by leveraging current analytics tool (Adobe, GA and DoubleClick)
- Interface and control the supporting agencies and partners.
Campaign management and optimization
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and communicate marketing activities and actionable insights with other business units, field teams and departments on a regular basis to ensure integration and support for programs and initiatives. Ensures that established processes are communicated, understood and followed by key stakeholders (PR, Creative, Editorial, Category Merchandising, CRM, E-commerce).
- Conduct campaign A/B testing strategies for content and copy. Evaluate results to optimize campaign performance.
- Analyze new traffic and website behavior using tracking tools, drilling for customer and business insights; transform data into actionable business decisions to improve the customer experience.
- Lead the agency and team to generate monthly/quarterly aggregate/hindsight reports on data from performance advertising; identify areas of opportunity to recommend move-forward strategies.
- Analyze and interpret key success metrics to influence strategic optimization recommendations
- Identify macro and micro level KPIs, ensure the tracking, provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting out of data.
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in digital marketing, including a thorough understanding of paid social, SEO, PPC, programmatic analytics, and digital trends.
- Proficient in written English and Chinese.
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in Performance Marketing.
- Experience to manage Performance campaigns through Paid Search, Paid social and programmatic buy internationally.
- Superior Excel modelling skills.
- Strong analytical skills; must understand how to calculate ROI, CPA and CPL.
- Detail oriented with superb prioritization, organization, and communications skills (across different disciplines and levels of management).
- Experience in luxury and prestige industry related brand a plus.