MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Manager, Global E-Commerce Merchandising and Optimization will serve as a key business lead managing site operations and maintenance to ensure a best-in-class shopping experience for our customers. Ensuring accurate product setup at the global level for optimized site navigation, on-site search & SEO, the Manager, Global E-Commerce Merchandising and Optimization will also oversee optimization of sorting rules based on business needs and regional "country" market nuances. The Manager, Global E-Commerce Merchandising and Optimization will guide regional market teams on correct implementation of local site content updates, campaigns & promotions. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce, the Manager will provide on-site insights (customer behavior, key e-commerce KPIs, etc.) to global Fresh.com product owner as well as the Senior Manager to help feed enhancements roadmap, ensure accurate setup & merchandising for new site features & releases, and global site KPI reporting.
The Manager, Global E-Commerce Merchandising and Optimization is a strong project manager and team player, with an excitement for working with cross-functional partners and global teams. Bringing innovative ideas and new ways of working to the fresh Digital teams, The Manager, Global E-Commerce Merchandising and Optimization is both creative and analytical, as well as solution oriented
- Lead on-site search optimization, partnering with local regions to optimize based on specific trends, and sharing cross functional data with other regions.
- Lead sorting rules creation and optimization, partnering with regional markets to localize strategies — A/B test sorting rules to ensure maximum performance.
- Support with global site KPI performance reporting.
- Train markets "new and existing" on platform utilization/ maximization and feature adoption.
- Oversee SEO content strategy "from a technical perspective", and ensure regional websites are optimized for performance.
- Partner with Global Retail, Product Development & Marketing teams to set Filtering, Product information, Categorization & other core/evergreen product attributes on all regional product catalogs.
- Create and maintain branding and marketing pages globally for all markets/ websites.
- Create/ upload new products in the global product catalog, in addition to managing future updates.
- Optimize and report on Einstein "Search, Recommendation" strategy- manage up-sell/cross-sell strategy.
- Manage language translations process & uploading by regions as new sites are developed and launched.
- QA Global Sites for content and product bugs/ misalignments in brand strategy.
- Manage site error reporting tool globally & work with regional, global eCommerce and IT teams fix bugs and other errors.
- Manage store locator tool globally, and ensure information is up to date and accurate.
- Collaborate with digital product team on continued site enhancements, and UAT testing new feature releases.
What you will learn (and/or achieve) in the first 6 months:
In the first 6 months the Manager, Global E-Commerce Merchandising and Optimization will play a pivotal role in the setup & launching of at least two e-commerce sites. As well as supporting a global SEO audit & implementation plan. The role will also be supporting in the redesign of key pages & features on our current site that will be rolled out globally.
What you will achieve in 12 months:
After a year of working at fresh the Global E-commerce Content Manager will be instrumental in optimizing our owned e-commerce experience globally. Ensuring correct site merchandising, optimizing on-site search & sorting rules, while continuously optimizing for web performance & site speed. We will continue to strive for a more personalized on-site experience either via Einstein and/or third party vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Five to seven years' experience working in eCommerce
- Experience working in site merchandising and operations
- Hands-on experience with Demandware (Salesforce Commerce Cloud) & Google Analytics required
- Must have knowledge of /comfortable working in HTML codes
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Experience with full Google Suite preferred
- Experience working with Content Square & Salsify a plus
- Strong product sensibility and ability to merchandise sites in a visually appealing way
- Demonstrate strong logical analysis and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities; able to organize, multi-task and prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Team-oriented with ability to interact with team members and partners across functions and levels
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy required; a thirst for learning and success; desire to learn new technologies
Based in New York, NY