As an HR Manager to our Global HQ Corporate teams, you will be a key influencer in people, organization and business development. We grow our business and our clients through our teams while developing them to higher performance and engagement. You will be working closely with leaders for the following Global HQ departments: Finance, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Packaging, Quality, IS&T, Office Services, Legal, Customer Service, North America & HR.
As an HR Generalist, you will manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle, fostering and maintaining employee relationships through coaching and advising, assist in organizational effectiveness efforts, as well as building consistency and compliance into daily HR processes.
As an integral member of our team, you will help develop solutions in a number of areas such as recruitment, on/off-boarding, employee relations, talent development, internal mobility, succession planning, performance management, labor law compliance, HR ops & technology and development training.
- Participate in the intake with TA & hiring manager and provide guidance on how roles should be filled/how teams will evolve.
- Ensure requisition & job descriptions are created/updated
- Participate in interview process and lead compensation proposal process
- Lead internal movement process
- Coach leadership on performance management conversations & documentation
- Employee relations: Recommend appropriate action to maintain healthy work environment
- Ownership of population headcount & staff cost budget, requisition process and organizational charts.
- Contribute to the creation/maintenance of HR Dashboard & metrics and draw conclusions & recommendations based on HR data
- Manage employee exit process
- Meet with employee population to maintain a pulse on the business to make recommendations or raise concerns as appropriate
- Help create content of performance reviews and developmental assignments in alignment with goals. Assist with facilitation of training related to various needs
- Oversee onboarding.
- Responsible for the annual performance review process & 30/60-day review process
HR OPERATIONS & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Strategically make recommendations related to processes & programs. Assist in development and administration of all programs and procedures aimed at aligning the workforce with strategic goals of the department & company
- Partner with Office Services team on employee-focused initiatives regarding events and day-to-day projects
- Manage internship programs
- Participate and coordinate employee engagement events and in-house programs
- Ownership/maintenance of new hires/employee changes in HRIS/LVMH Talent. Liaison to Payroll and maintain employee files in compliance with state/federal guidelines
- Work with third party on Worker's Compensation, Short Term & Long Term Disability and Family Leave
- Interface with Immigration Lawyer on all visa related matters
- Interface with A/P, A/R & IT departments on all related issues
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements related to management of employees, reducing risks & ensuring compliance.
- Partner with legal department.
- Accountable for all HR administration ensuring compliance with legal guidelines
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6+ years of Human Resources, Talent Development, Talent Acquisition Experience
- Experience in retail, luxury retail or service-oriented organization, preferred.
- People focused. Able to quickly & organically build strong relationships at all levels cross functionally.
- Emerging coach and thought partner to employees and team leaders.
- Insatiable curiosity for the business. Obsession to understand business priorities and how we in HR support these priorities through our talent.
- Strategic thinker in departmental succession plans to influence advice given to the business.
- Strong people sensibility and instincts. Always considering the implications & impacts to employees.
- Passionate about being progressive in HR philosophies and practices.
- Trust, integrity, accountability and credibility are paramount in character.
- Honesty, transparency, inclusion, thoughtfulness, support and having a strategic mindset are critical in communication and action.
Based in the Jersey City, NJ Office