The HR Manager serves as the primary HR business partner for the APAC region. The HR Manager provides the leadership necessary to deliver a spectrum of strategic and tactical HR support and programs to employees and managers that are fully aligned with the brand's strategic, financial and talent goals. This spectrum of support includes talent management, performance management, succession planning, employee development, and ensuring policy and procedure compliance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In partnership with the Regional Director, APAC and SVP, Global HR, manage and drive HR people strategy and agenda that supports the business needs/priorities of respective business unit (e.g., assessment, coaching, strategizing, driving change, retention, staffing, and development)
- Partner with LVMH HR teams to ensure consistent and clear policies and procedures
- Provide HR support to local teams focusing on the recruitment of new talents and development of existing teams
- Coach and develop the management teams by providing clear objectives, performance feedback and coaching, and career development opportunities. Provide cross-functional HR leadership to promote collaboration with Business Units
- Provide regional senior management with analytical information and insights to facilitate holistic business decisions (e.g., turnover reports, exit interview data, compensation studies) using employee insights to guide business leaders actions that result in high levels of employee engagement and commitment
- Provide ideas and guidance to Business Partners and their staff on change management, organization assessment and ideas on how to leverage HR tools and programs to create an effective organization (e.g., Succession Planning, Performance Management, feedback, leadership development)
- Manage the region's performance management process (PCR/ICR) including goal-setting, performance reviews, employee development planning, and compensation planning. Provide training and coaching to managers and associates on the process, roles, forms, rating calibration and timelines.
- Partner with regional teams on all aspects of employee-related issues including performance concerns, policies and procedures interpretation, misconduct investigations, terminations, employee communications etc.
- Manage regional HR P&L
- All other duties as assigned
- 5 years of progressively broader HR experience
- Broad knowledge of and experience with a wide array of HR programs and practices including recruitment, performance management, compensation, coaching, employee relations, and organizational development
- Proven ability to influence and drive change with executive teams
- Demonstrated business acumen and ability to align people strategy to driving the business
- Demonstrated expertise in assessing organization trends and implementing HR solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively building teams across business groups and functions
- Demonstrated expertise in handling sensitive and high risk issues
- Track record of building competency and developing skills of others
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills