Louis Vuitton is seeking an innovative Manager in Training (m/f/d) to be a part of our amazing team in Hamburg.
As part of Louis Vuitton's Manager in Training (MIT) Program, you will embark upon a dynamic and in-depth journey of discovery through 4 phases:
- Client Advisor Journey
- Retail Excellence Journey
- HeadOffice Immersion
- Leadership Journey
The adventure will have a duration of 18 months.
You will learn the fundamentals of managing a challenging and rewarding shop floor, be exposed to exciting projects and explore the magic of people management.
As a passionate brand ambassador, you will evolve and take on ever growing responsibilities through the different phases, and cherish the broad opportunities presented to you during the program. Additionally, you will join the MIT Community in our scope and connect with peers.
ARE YOU A FUTURE MANAGER?
- You love retail and people and you are looking to launch your career within a luxury environment as a manager?
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in retail, hospitality, customer services or airlines?
- You have demonstrable managerial capability and potential?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and think out of the box?
- You are open to local and international relocation (mobile)?
- A high level of flexibility is required within the EMEA Region?
We offer you an interesting and varied job in an international, multicultural and dynamic environment, great colleagues and challenging tasks. If you recognize yourself in this description, we look forward to receiving your online application at jobs.louisvuitton.com. Please note that we can only consider online applications and will not return applications sent by post.