As part of Louis Vuitton's Manager in Training (MIT) Program, you will embark upon a dynamic and in-depth journey of discovery through 4 Phases: Client Advisor Journey, Retail Excellence Journey, HO Immersion and Leadership Journey. The adventure will have a duration of, more or less 18 Months.
You will learn the fundamentals of managing a challenging and rewarding shop floor, be exposed to exciting projects and explore the magic of people management.
As a passionate ambassador of the Brand you will evolve and take on ever growing responsibilities through the different phases, and cherish the broad opportunities presented to you during the program. Additionally, will you join the MIT Community of our scope and connect with peers.
The MIT individual starts his/her career in Salzburg, Austria but should be mobile throughout the EMEA (Europe Middle East & Africa) region.
ARE YOU A FUTURE MANAGER?
- You LoVe Retail and People and you are looking to launch your career within a luxury environment as Manager?
- You do have a minimum of 2 years experience in Retail, Hospitality, Customer Services or Airlines?
- You have demonstrable managerial capability and potential?
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and think out of the box?
- You are open to local and international relocation (mobile)?
- High level of flexibility is required within the EMEA Region
YOUR LV Possibilities are worldwide Endless!
#ManagerInTraining #LOUISVUITTON #LoVeRetail