Louis Vuiton has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Manager to be based in our growing Selfridges, Exchange Square location in Manchester. As a Manager you will report into the Store Manager and be a role model for the team and wider business by demonstrating your leadership and commercial skills, building your own client portfolio, developing brand loyalty among your clientele, and ensuring that all business opportunities are maximized, while also ensuring an exceptional client experience is provided to all clients at all times. You will be responsible for managing your own product category(ies) and driving the business to exceed KPIs and objectives for your store.
Team Management and Development
- Ensure your team delivers the Louis Vuitton Promise to every Client, through demonstrating and modeling the 4 Louis Vuitton Attitudes. Support them with consistent coaching, identify their development and training needs, partner with the Field Coach Trainer to tailor individual action plans
- Identify, recruit and develop talents, secure succession plans in collaboration with the Store Manager
- Set individual and team goals; proactively assess and manage performance against expectations
- Manage and motivate the team to drive business: create a positive and harmonious work environment, foster cooperation within the team and between managers
Client and Business Development
- Support the team in building long term Client relationship, leveraging the different clienteling tools
- Establish a Client-centric mindset in store to ensure the highest level of Client experience and proactively handle Client-related situations
- Communicate and inspire the team on corporate strategy and relevant business information (animate morning briefings, training)
- Proactively provide the Country office with product recommendations and qualitative feedback based on local knowledge about the market and Client needs, leveraging expertise and knowledge within the team
- Put in place action plans to boost business and maximize product performance, leveraging visual merchandising, clienteling, training and team animation
Selling and Floor Management
- Act as a role model demonstrating sales leadership to the team, support them with their own sales, foster cross-selling and Client repurchase
- Build and develop own Client portfolio
- Ensure business opportunities are maximized through efficient sales floor management, being a visible presence and support and ensuring the Louis Vuitton Promise standards are achieved
Champion a Product Category
- Be the store point of reference to the Country Merchandising team, providing them with feedback (product performance, quality, Client related information, local market, competitors, trends, missing opportunities...) leveraging the Expert Advisors' knowledge
- Support the product category business, convey enthusiasm and passion via team animations, morning briefings, share information and mentoring, improve operations, define and implement action plans to drive sales
- Ensure policies, Brand standards and grooming guidelines are communicated and implemented
- Support Operations team in inventory management
- Support Store Manager in staff planning (workforce management)
To be considered for this role, you must be possess extensive and in-depth prior experience within the retail industry, preferably luxury, at the Manager level or above, having overseen large teams as well as a high volume and complex business, and have worked within a large and multi-national organisation. You should also possess strong local market knowledge, and prior department store experience is advantageous, but not required.
You will have a strong understanding of luxury client service, and embody the LVMH attitudes of delivering excellence, being creative and innovative, and having a disruptive and entrepreneurial spirit.