It's a very exciting time to join LOEWE as we go through a rapid period of growth. If you´re a fan of LOEWE this is a fantastic opportunity to join LOEWE's Nordstrom boutique opening Fall 2019.
You will be a true Brand Ambassador, ensuring efficient day-to-day running of the store and that our clients enjoy positive and memorable experiences.
As a Store Manager you will be a role model to the team with a responsibility for maximizing sales, profitability and efficiency standards.
Brand Ambassador, Customer Service and Public Relations
- Embody the brand image for customers and the store team whilst demonstrating a strong understanding of the brand DNA.
- Excite and instill passion and pride for the brand.
- Enhance customer service standards in store to ensure a world class experience is delivered at all times.
- Manage and lead team efforts in clienteling towards new client acquisition and retention.
- Lead and coordinate in store and promotional events.
- Monitor sales performance, analyse results and forecast trends to propose commercial action plans to maximise sales and minimise costs.
- Oversee the boutique's operational processes to ensure best performance.
- Coordinate the supervision of sections and internal store processes related to inventory, maintenance, safety, visual & image standards, and service quality at the point of sale, in order to ensure full compliance with the company´s objectives in these areas.
- Excite, motivate and lead the team.
- Develop, train and continuously motivate associates towards achieving and exceeding personal and category sales objectives while applying retail excellence
- Optimise staff competencies to lead business growth by giving appropriate, timely and specific feedback.
- Demonstrate leadership by playing an active role on the selling floor, coaching and team
- Train store staff by preparing products and sales training materials, delivering training sessions, and reviewing results and training needs.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about Fashion, Art, and Culture.
- Open, fun, lively and connected to New York City life.
- Minimum of 7 years sales experience in a luxury or high fashion environment is required, with proven experience managing RTW and/or Leather Goods.
- Brand Ambassador to represent LOEWE´s brand image and to deliver a unique customer experience.
- Proficient English, other languages will be considered as an asset.
Created in Spain in 1846, LOEWE approaches 175 years as one of the world's major luxury houses. Since 2013, under LOEWE's creative director, Jonathan Anderson, the brand has started a new chapter, presenting itself to the world as a house focused on craft and culture; evidenced through an intellectual yet playful approach to fashion, bold and vibrant Spanish lifestyle, and unmatched expertise with leather.
LOEWE has a rich legacy of craftsmanship dating back to its beginnings as a collective workshop and has long valued artisanal techniques in its approach to design and manufacture. These core values are reflected in the brand's belief in the importance of craft in today's culture, its modern interpretations of historical artistic achievements and its commitment to supporting contemporary art, craft and culture around the world.