Christian Dior's E-Commerce Performance Marketing Manager, will support new initiatives that drive sales growth and market share of the North America E-Business. This position plays a leading role in the management of channel marketing and analytics. The performance marketing manager will partner and collaborate daily with HQ Performance Marketing and US Media teams to optimize e-commerce feeds and site tagging. They will monitor performance of all campaigns inclusive of SEO, email planning and monitoring, performance media including search and paid social media and content efficacy. This position additionally ensures that all projects within the E-Commerce department are managed and delivered in a timely manner and are always aligned with the business's guidelines, quality standards, equity and objectives with the main KPI of consumer conversion. The Performance Marketing Manager's primary objective will be to increase qualified site traffic and meet sales objectives, as defined by Director of E-Commerce.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define with headquarters and media team a strategy on Search to meet two objectives: Drive site conversion in the most optimal and cost-efficient way, drive awareness of the brand in accordance with HQ guidelines
- Create Site Analytics with relevant partners
- Work on SEO and formulate new recommendations to optimize
- Locally conduct quarterly SEO audits and communicate results to HQ
- Conduct and continuously benchmark on best practices regarding Search and paid social in US market
- Track and manage email marketing KPIs and propose recommendations to maximize CTRs and conversions. Work with CRM team to optimize e-marketing strategy and to ensure key investments and merchandising goals are met.
- Conduct content, segmentation, and time A/B tests and share results with CRM team to develop best-in-class e-marketing strategy
- Manage all Search territories: SEO and SEA. Partner with US Media team to drive holistic approach and strategy with Agency
- Work with US Media team to define an investment strategy for SEM and determine the most relevant budget allocation based on Branded / Generic / Shopping approaches, and between awareness and conversion
- Work on KPIs shared with HQ and Google Data Manager
- Deploy actions and campaigns of Search Engine Advertising (SEA), considering the main KPIs, the ROI and the volume of acquisition
- Work with US Media team to optimize daily campaign spend with Agency based on ROAS goals
- Manage budget for SEM in close partnership with US Media team
- Work with HQ to continuously ensure product feeds are optimized to drive maximum DPA and PLA conversions.
- Conduct tests, collect and analyze data onsite and on each campaign in partnership with US Media Team
- Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI and maximum acquisition volume on campaigns in collaboration with US Media Team and HQ
- Propose and set up copy and landing pages for optimizing campaigns
- Report on all site performance results and KPIs weekly
- Manage and update monthly site analytics reports
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting, including site functionality, path to purchase, and customer service metrics
- Liaise with cross-functional partners on detailed GA reporting including all site metrics and conversion data
- Partner with HQ development team to improve front-end processes and site optimizations, including timelines, quality metrics, and accountability
- Ensure all launch assets maximize opportunity for conversion and are delivered on time for strongest sales opportunity
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Solid skills in the deployment of SEM campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPL).
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data and communicate these results to non-experts
- Strong proactive communications skills, entrepreneurial approach, ability to function in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to synthesize large sets of data. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel and PowerPoint Required
- 4/5 years experience in acquisition Search, in a competitive context, within a group/agency/pure player E-Commerce, ideally on an international perimeter
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through
- Extensive experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Experience in SEO developments
- Fluent in English, French is plus