Christian Dior's E-Commerce Performance Marketing Manager, will support new initiatives that drive sales growth and market share of the North America E-Business. This position plays a leading role in the management of channel marketing and analytics. The performance marketing manager will partner and collaborate daily with HQ Performance Marketing and US Media teams to optimize e-commerce feeds and site tagging. They will monitor performance of all campaigns inclusive of SEO, email planning and monitoring, performance media including search and paid social media and content efficacy. This position additionally ensures that all projects within the E-Commerce department are managed and delivered in a timely manner and are always aligned with the business's guidelines, quality standards, equity and objectives with the main KPI of consumer conversion. The Performance Marketing Manager's primary objective will be to increase qualified site traffic and meet sales objectives, as defined by Director of E-Commerce.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Report on all site performance KPIS weekly (SEO, Direct, Email & Paid Channels) and conduct channel contribution analysis against eCom Driver Tree
- Conduct ad-hoc reporting, including site functionality, path to purchase, and customer service metrics
- Manage Performance Marketing Calendar including key eCommerce pushes. Ensure all updates are shared with Media team in a timely and efficient manner, in partnership with US emerch team and based on wave delivery of each collection.
- Work with HQ counterparts (Performance Marketing & Media) to manage Project tracker and ensure cross-functional communication
- Feed & CRM management: cross-functional collaboration to ensure all CRM needs & product feeds are properly set up to maximize potential of paid campaigns
- Conduct quarterly SEO audits and communicate results to HQ
- Track all channel KPIs against Driver Tree. Work with US Media team to optimize daily campaign spend with Agency based on ROAS goals
- Conduct content, segmentation, and time A/B tests and share results with CRM team to develop best-in-class e-marketing strategy
- Propose and set up copy and landing pages for optimizing campaigns
- Work with HQ to continuously ensure product feeds are optimized to drive maximum DPA and PLA conversions.
- Provide all information needed to ensure media team is well equipped to manage search campaigns including (top, bestseller and flop products, new launches and key pushes).
SHARED RESPONSIBLITIES WITH MEDIA TEAM
- Define with headquarters and the media team a strategy on Search to meet two objectives:
- Drive site conversion in the most optimal and cost-efficient way
- Drive awareness of the brand in accordance with HQ guidelines
- Conduct and continuously benchmark on best practices regarding Search and paid social in US market
- Track SEM & Paid Social PM Budget share: Partner with local media team to ensure all PM budgets are efficient and A/S ratio is aligned with HQ Counterparts
- Provide key pushes & launch dates per campaign phase (awareness/branding, consideration and conversion). Collaborate with HQ media & PM team to ensure creative sequencing and phasing is aligned.
- Optimize daily campaign spend with Agency based on ROAS goals
- Manage performance marketing budget for SEM & Paid Search in close partnership with US Media team
- Identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI and maximum acquisition volume on campaigns in collaboration with US Media Team and HQ
- Attend and participate in relevant e-commerce Agency meetings to drive strategies and ensure performance alignment
- Partner with HQ development team to improve front-end processes and site optimizations, including timelines, quality metrics, and accountability.
- Ensure all launch assets maximize opportunity for conversion and are delivered on time for strongest sales opportunity
- Project management of larger roadmap projects and/or vendors as assigned
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Solid skills in the deployment of SEM campaigns (CPC, CPA, CPL).
- Ability to analyze large volumes of data and communicate these results to non-experts
- Strong proactive communications skills, entrepreneurial approach, ability to function in a fast-paced environment, and ability to collaborate in a matrixed team environment
- Ability to synthesize large sets of data to draw out actionable insights. Strongly proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Excel and PowerPoint Required
- Strong project management ability; managing communication, timelines, defining clear objectives, and delivering key insights on analytical questions in a timely manner.
- 4/5 years minimum experience in acquisition Search, in a competitive context, within a group/agency/pure player E-Commerce, ideally on an international perimeter
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow-through
- Extensive experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Experience in SEO developments
- Fluent in English, French is plus