- Managing the National Account Manager Department Store to deliver the objectives
- Managing the AM Catering & Events to deliver the objectives
- Establish a compelling vision, set ambitious professional goals and inspire people to higher performance.
- Recognise individual and team contributions, develop people and transmit savoir-faire
- Promote a culture of Creativity and Innovation, Excellence and Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Empower people through the embodiment of the MH values of Sharing, Epicureanism, Elegance, Integrity and Spirits of Conquest.
Commercials, Business Development & Partnership Management
- Leading all negotiations with key partners for festivals, events and sporting venues
- Using the On Trade commercial strategy as a guide, ensuring that sponsored venues and events operate in line with recommended investment levels and profitability
- Ensuring that investment & volumes are accurately forecasted & tracked in the appropriate commercial tools
- Develop & negotiate activity plans with sponsored events and festivals
- Planning with the trade marketing team to ensure that key events are correctly resourced to deliver activity plans
- Business Development and networking to identify, assess and recommend new partnership opportunities
- Reviewing current partnerships to ensure that they are delivering increasing value
- Ensuring that all partnerships are optimized for both sales and brand building objectives
- Working closely with the marketing teams to understand the positioning of the different brands to ensure the right comms messaging with partners
- Bringing insights to partners to ensure positive evolution of activity on site and in the digital arena
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
Professional experience & know how:
- Strong consumer knowledge and background with previous experience in negotiating and managing partnerships, trade marketing or leading a sales or marketing team.
- Knowledge and contacts within the drink industry experience is a plus. Team management track record.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Excellent influencing, strong communication and diplomatic skills and ability to network internally and externally, outstanding interpersonal skills, perceptive and receptive to others' opinions, aware of own impact on others and able to adapt, strong collaboration and team playing.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Demonstrated strategic agility and business management acumen.
- Ability and confidence to lead and animate communities and cross functional teams.
- "Can do" approach, gets closure on tasks, generates creative solutions, effective and efficient.
- Wins trust of others through demonstrating integrity, sensitivity and discretion in all dealings.
- Sensitivity and openness to diverse cultures and ways of working.
- Change agent with a growth mindset and the capability to embrace transformation.