MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Manager/Senior Manager, Marketing--Sephora, North America will manage the 360 Marketing plans for Sephora North America focusing on solid brand growth. This position is responsible for leading best-in-class implementations through highly productive relationships internally and externally, and execution of tactical details with assistance of marketing coordinator. In addition, the Manager/Senior Manager, Marketing--Sephora, North America will support and collaborate with management and partners on strategic plans development.
- Manage Sephora North America marketing strategy & execution, lead 360 marketing with internal Fresh teams and external Sephora teams for Sephora US, SiJCP, Sephora Canada in partnership with country's Marketing Manager, and Sephora Mexico
- Own YOY side by side 360 trade marketing plans/calendars and ensure appropriate support to achieve growth objectives. Identify areas of opportunity and any risks/pressure points.
- Manage all Sephora requests with support of Marketing Coordinator.
- Manage sampling planning and implementation: program for maximum efficiency and brand impact, ensure best-in-class execution of significant brand spend
- Promotional plans: YOY calendar management in very close partnership with global promo team and Sephora team, considering all retail sales pressure points overall and by key segment/franchise. Specific focus on Holiday animation strategy.
- Own North America Marketing Calendar for the Sephora channels
- Closely manage Marketing-driven Visual merchandising activities and add/delete calendars in partnership with Sales, Forecasting, VM and Sephora teams
- Collaborate on media execution and strategy
- Interface with Promo Marketing, Creative, and Sales Admin and all key departments and partners to ensure timely development and execution of marketing programs.
- Manage assets process cross-functionally to ensure timely deliveries and best possible brand differentiation, 360 and sales impact
- Manage forecasting process in partnership with sales development / planning and aligned with brand calendars and objectives
- Ensure critical communication with Sales & EDU Directors and their field team for a unified vision of brand plans and best-in-class execution (share all side-by-side and brand updates, presentations, day-to-day updates, etc)
- Prepare presentations in line with brand standard for purposes of strat meetings, weekly/monthly business updates, market meetings, field meetings, etc.
- Own creative briefing process to global partners for various local market specific needs (in-store implementations, special programs, etc)
- Responsible for guarding and building Fresh's image and strengthening brand equity
- Manage Sephora NA A&P budget
- Manage key cross-functional / cross-channel projects for North America Marketing team
- Manage competitive analysis and make recommendations for future planning - quantitative, NPD, qualitative, industry/non-industry inspiration, product/experience/service/360 marketing with focus on digital and in-store
- Grow and mentor 1 Trade Marketing coordinator (direct report)
- All other job related activities and evolving projects based on business needs
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in marketing preferably within prestige skincare / beauty industry and with Sephora experience.
- Strong analytical and managerial/organizational skills
- Strong creative skills with a refined sense of brand equity with dynamic, open-minded spirit
- Expert in execution, ability to manage large volumes of work and find efficiencies in entrepreneurial, fast paced environment. Very detail-oriented.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with visual merchandising & planograms is a definite plus
- Proficiency in Pack Office
This position sits in our New York City office