TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future. Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it's a mindset!
To strengthen our commercial team in Switzerland are looking for a talented:
Managing Director EMEA & Travel Retail
In this role you will report directly to the VP Sales and provide commercial direction to the subsidiaries covering the European region, including key markets such as UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Russia and the Middle East as well as driving the strategy for Worldwide Travel Retail for TAG Heuer. Based at the HQ in Switzerland, you will be accountable for the short and long term business performance in the region. You will be driving the business transformation, rolling out e-commerce and expanding in retail in order to build a customer centric organization oriented towards sell-out.
- Promote the TAG Heuer brand in the region to develop sell out and profitability in a sustainable business model
- Optimize wholesale distribution network in the region to support the business strategy
- Identify and implement Retail opportunities, either direct or as franchise stores
- Roll-out e-commerce strategy across the region
- Drive sell-out performance and ensure the stock situation is healthy in the trade - no overstock, availability of bestsellers. Take action to address risks and issues
- Analytics - monitor performance, sell-in /sell out balance, profit, retail performance, etc...
- Ensure marketing strategies for each market are coherent and consistent with the brand guidelines and strategy and follow up on implementation
- Ensure state of the art Visual Merchandizing in the TAG Heuer stores and enhance consumer experience
- Ensure that the brand expression across all point of sales - Visual Merchandizing, Training, Windows - is in line with standards and guidelines set by HQ, and close the gaps were necessary
- Accountable for the European logistics and after sales platforms
- Ensure that the Accounting, Finance, HR, Logistic, IT activities are efficiently managed and are compliant with local regulations and Corporate standards.
- Set up an efficient After Sales Services team to provide best in class service to consumers, retailers and third party repair centers.
- Lead a team of 8 country GMs / Brand Directors as well as a small central team
- Provide leadership and vision to align the teams, instill the appropriate culture and motivate and retain talent.
- Define resource requirements on an annual basis (T&E, commercial operations, marketing, training, etc.) and lead the annual budget cycle.