We are currently looking for a Chinese Speaker Client Advisor in our stores in Madrid, with a part-time timetable of 20 hours per week.
As a Client Advisor, you will be an ambassador of the Brand, ensuring that every Client is treated according to the Louis Vuitton promise.
You will strive to discover your Clients and their every need, and to guide them across the Brand. You will proactively reach out to your Clients in order to achieve individual and team goals.
- Agility (retail is a fast paced environment, we need people who manage well-unforeseen situations with our client's).
- Commercial Mindset
- Passion for the brand
- Professional Attitude
- Responsibility & Ownership
- Flexibility & Availability afternoons and weekends
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive and achieve individual and team objectives and be accountable for sales results
- Welcome every Client and provide the best Client experience
- Advise Clients across the Brand and all product categories
- Engage with Clients to develop long-term relationships, leveraging different clienteling tools, in order to foster Brand loyalty
- Perform as a team-player, participate in all activities contributing to the overall objectives of the store
- Learn and master Brand and product knowledge
- Respect Louis Vuitton Brand standards in terms of grooming and behavior
- Follow the company's policies and procedures
- Proficient Mandarin, Spanish and English.
- A previous background in retail or hospitality and luxury is not mandatory, but will be positively considered.
- Finished BUP & COU is mandatory. Professional Superior studies (BTS or equivalent) in the area of sales & marketing and/or tourism is valued but not a requirement.