A master in the Art of Fusion, with respect for tradition and the creative vision of the 21st century, the Swiss watchmaker Hublot puts innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. With a youthful spirit and a forward-looking approach, the teams at Hublot are constantly looking for the innovative ideas that are the hallmark of Hublot. Beyond developing major watchmaking complications, Hublot is associated with the biggest names in sport, through collaborations with Ferrari, FIFATM, Usain Bolt, and many others, alongside other highly varied domains, including music, through the celebrated piano virtuoso Lang Lang, as well as fashion, with Italia Independent.
We are currently looking for our:
Manufacture Tour & Watch Academy Coordinator
Who is an ambassador of Hublot and our philosophy, enthusiastically educating our customers and VIP guests about our history, manufacturing processes, industry, and innovations.
We are looking for a bright, energetic, and professional team player to represent Hublot in the highest regard, creating an exceptional experience for visitors at our Manufacture in Nyon. Visitors will include: current Hublot owners, potential customers, suppliers, Hublot new employees, Hublot partners and retailers and VIPs or celebrities from different fields.
Success in this role requires passion for Hublot and our "Art of Fusion" philosophy, strong knowledges about the watchmaking industry, with an eagerness to learn about all facets of the company and a previous experience as a watchmaker.
- Curating and guiding the visitors' experience
- Educating visitors on every aspect of watchmaking manufacturing, Hublot's products, mission, and current happenings
- Maximizing the tour program as an asset to the Sales Department
- Understanding and communicating safety procedures in a live production facility
- Providing excellent customer service to our visitors from around the globe
- Organizing the Watch Academy program in all aspects
- Working in close collaboration with our Digital Training Manager to optimize our Manufacture Visit tour (planning, materials, gifts, activities, etc.)
- Watchmaker diploma
- Significant work experience in watchmaking and customer service a plus
- Fluent in French and English is mandatory
- Confidence speaking in front of people and interfacing with high-value clients and visitors
- Exceptional verbal communication and especially excellent story telling skills
- Very good interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functionally
- Ability to work comfortably in a dynamic, fast-paced, and sometimes ambiguous environment