The fast-growing business and new strategic challenges are creating new opportunities to foster and to rework our Manufacturing Operation at Christion Dior Couture. This will engage us into major and fast-moving transformations program of our Manufacturing and supply chain activities.
In order to lead this roadmap toward Digital Manufacturing, we are looking for a curious, dynamic and business oriented Project leader who will proactively drive our IT challenges regarding our leather goods and shoes activities (new ERP implementation, new production planning, new collaborative solutions...).
You will be responsible for improving all industrial processes and for implementing new IS/ERP Systems.
You will join Industrial and supply chain team in our IT department.
As Manufacturing IT projects leader, you will be responsible of below activities:
- Keep awareness of digital and Manufacturing 4.0 mega trends to proactivity contribute to our transformation roadmap
- Drive the project portfolios in respect of captured business requirements and strategic stake
- Ensure the management and coordination of new transformation project with planning and budget accountabilities
- Lead workshops in collaboration with business teams (BPOs and KUs) to design new processes and carry-out gap analysis
- Share and leverage on manufacturing best-practices in Fashion industry
- Follow and coordinate new implementations and improvements on IS systems from end-to-end (business requirement fulfillment, UAT, training, integration in IT landscape, coordination with Technical Direction)
- Leverage and stimulate internal, external & HQ resources to reach defined objectives
- Expend the value bring by IT and build bridges with business teams
- Graduated with a Master's degree in Management Engineering or Computer Sciences (or equivalent) you have at least 8 years of experience in system implementation (ideally SAP, Infor M3, Stealth, production planning tool, supplier portal...) and/or processes management (Manufacturing, Industrial Supply Chain).
- Knowledge of fashion and/or luxury industry is required for this position.
- Open minded, you are process oriented with excellent relationship and communications skills. You can also demonstrate your analysis and synthesis capacities.
- You feel comfortable with working in a multilanguage environment managing external partners and coordinating internal resources
- Mobile, you are available for business trip within Italy and are fluent in Italian and English - French should be a distinct advantage. We can support you in learning French.
Competencies and skills:
- Advanced knowledge of ERP solution for manufacturing (ideally, Infor M3, SAP or Stealth)
- IT project management, organization and interpersonal skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills in Italian, English and a proficient French level
The position is based in Paris and requires frequent business trips to Italy.