As part of its long-term strategy, Moet Hennessy is in the process of creating new brand ventures, one of which to be released in 2020 in Europe: a new Premium Spirit proposition.
This is a fast-growing category, outperforming Premium Spirit trends, with increasing demand for high-end quality, genuine craft and inspiring origins. This is what this project is about.
The "New Brand Ventures" team is now recruiting a talent to join this exciting adventure in Germany.
On a strong entrepreneurial basis, the Market Manager will be given full responsibility of leading this initiative nationally, with all parameters in hands to strive for successful brand building.
He/she will manage the front line, selling directly to well-defined customers, while building all aspects of brand activation to get the brand exposed to prescriptors, influencers, journalists... and most importantly, to consumers. In a meaningful way.
Last but not least, the Market Manager in charge will participate to the overall brand strategy, based on a strong culture of insights.
This strategic initiative represents a new challenge and a new approach at Moet Hennessy, mixing commercial and marketing responsibilities.
He/she will work in very close interaction with central team and with Moët Hennessy Germany, yet in a very entrepreneurial start-up spirit.
If you are ready to embark on this journey, with the opportunity to learn and grow within the "New Brand Ventures" team, please contact us.
Content of the role:
- Personify the brand, living and breathing its DNA, as the #1 ambassador in the market
- Define and deliver distribution objectives based on a targeted scope of retail specialists, selective on-trade and e-retail
- Drive disruptive business development opportunities
- Manage front-line, in full collaboration with Moët Hennessy Germany commercial teams: visit targeted accounts to introduce and sell the brand, including product listing, commercial negotiation and activation planning
- Influence brand visibility and impact in-store and spot effective activation opportunities
- Contribute to & deliver inspiring brand educational plans (in-store tastings, fairs, shows, partnerships)
- Create strong relationship and emotional connection with customers, bartenders and influencers to build lasting advocacy
- Lead the emergence of brand awareness: manage local PR/events opportunities, influencer programmes and digital communication
- Drive brand performance according to Brand Equity KPIs: volume and value, quality of the distribution, quantity and quality of brand activations & media noise (traditional, digital and social)
- Collect and leverage all relevant insights to build and adjust brand strategy, in collaboration with central team
- Entrepreneurial & risk-taking mindset, acting like a brand owner, with agility and flexibility
- Passion for Premium Spirits / Beverage industry
- Strong thought and executional leadership
- Ability to manage the brand with creative flair and instinctive marketing judgement
- High cross-cultural sensitivity, curiosity, openness to the world
- Hands-on: from building strategy to managing executional details (ex: in-store tastings)
- Ability to establish strong relationship with key stakeholders and partners
- Clear and adaptable communicator, at all levels of customer, influencer or internal stakeholders
- Full alignment with MH values
- Excellent commercial and/or marketing track record, with sales development / brand building experience in the Wine & Spirits industry
- Proven ability in motivating others and acting as a team player, internally (non-hierarchical relationships) and externally (trade owners/staff, influencers, partners)
- Capacity to evolve in an international environment
- Outstanding presentation/people hosting skills
- Experience in PR and digital media considered a plus
- Languages: fluent in English, Spanish beneficial but not mandatory
- Business/University degree