As part of its long-term strategy, Moët Hennessy is in the process of creating new brand ventures, one of which to be released in 2020 in the Spanish market: a new Premium Tequila proposition.
Tequila is the fastest-growing Spirits category in Spain, with an increasing demand for engaging and memorable experiences supported by product quality and genuine craft.
The "New Brand Ventures" team is now recruiting a talented Market Manager to join this exciting adventure in Spain. On a strong entrepreneurial basis, the Market Manager will lead the business development and building of this new Brand.
She/he will manage the front line, selling directly to defined customers, while building all aspects of brand activation to get the brand exposed to prescriptors, influencers, journalists, and most importantly consumers, in a meaningful way.
This new strategic role will mix commercial and marketing responsibilities, reporting to MH Spain and working very closely with the Marketing and Sales Teams as well as the central "New Brand Venture" team, yet in a very entrepreneurial start-up spirit.
Main tasks / responsibilities:
- Personify the brand, living and breathing its DNA, as the #1 ambassador
- Drive business development opportunities in collaboration with commercial team:
- Define distribution objectives based on a targeted scope of on-trade accounts
- Manage non-Moet Hennessy accounts: visit targeted distribution to introduce and sell the brand
- Ensure a qualitative, impactful and sustainable brand development in collaboration with marketing team:
- Create strong relationship and emotional connection with customers, bartenders and influencers to build lasting advocacy
- Contribute to & deliver inspiring brand education plans
- Build brand awareness: local events, PR, influencer programs, digital communication
- Drive brand performance according to Brand Equity KPIs: volume and value, quality of the distribution, quantity and quality of brand activations & media noise
- Collect and leverage relevant insights to build brand strategy, in collaboration with central team
- Min. 5 / 7 years of experience in a marketing & commercial role, with a successful track record of sales development and brand building, preferably in the Wine&Spirits industry
- Passion for premium/luxury brands
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong team player and relationship builder
- Hands-on, adaptable, flexible
- Creative and strategic mindset
- Willing to evolve in an international environment
- Fully fluent in Spanish and English