PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
With a client-centric mind set, be accountable for the Acqua di Parma brand representation in the UK through consistency of in-store experience, ensuring best in class Visual Merchandising execution, for permanent builds and promotional sites and clear guidelines communication to field team.
- Assist the Marketing Manager and Junior Trade Marketing Manager in ensuring successful implementation of the UK Marketing and Trade Marketing Plans
- Be accountable for nationwide visual brand representation in store. Develop and implement compelling permanent and promotional merchandising concepts leveraging competitor best practices and past key learnings
- Build and maintain an effective store merchandising database and ensure smooth an thorough guidelines communications
- Responsible for developing and implementing effective merchandising proposals, guidelines and tools to drive and the support the business
- Work on national site and window designs proposal for key launches. Ensure they are executed and implemented to the highest possible standard. Manage external suppliers.
- Work closely with the Central Merchandising department to align the visual merchandising guidelines with the merchandise available in the UK.
- Ensure visual rollouts to all stores are on time and implemented by sales team
- Work closely with Training and Sales departments to ensure the brand is represented to the highest standard at all times, in line with merchandising guidelines
- Ensure bespoke merchandising guidelines are created for new store openings and new in store locations
- Ensure the follow up of the visual merchandising with pictures, feedback and recommendations
- Train the sales team to respect the visual merchandising rules through a VM ambassador in charge of the weekly follow up of the visual merchandising
- Compile competitors benchmarking
- Visit stores regularly to monitor guidelines implementation
- Support the Marketing Manager and Junior Trade Marketing Manager with the development, implementation and evaluation of UK marketing and trade marketing campaigns and product launches
- Act as point of contact across the business for marketing and trade opportunities
- Assist with the planning and implementation of trade marketing events in the UK, ensuring 360 support by working closely and coordinating internally with the Sales, Retail and other relevant field teams to brief them on concepts, mechanics and implementation
- Create bespoke guidelines for stores and sites when needed
- Have a door by door approach, taking into account brand guidelines, available space and stock ranging
AGENCY MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION
- Identify best partner agencies for ADP UK, optimising product, storage and installation costs, ensuring best in class reactivity
- Ensure in time and regular updates on all VM activities to field team (AMs, BCs), training, head office and HQ teams.
- Communicate all sites PODs to field team
- Implement new counter builds and personalisations.
- Organize new store openings and accompany retail teams
- Maintain Merchandising database up-to-date with new stores openings and full distribution measurements.
- Liaise with Global team and suppliers on the design of new counters
- Manage capex budget with General Manager
POSITION WITHIN THE ORGANISATION
Reports To: Marketing Manager
Direct Reports: None