Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere... All of these world-renowned brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition and innovation of the Maisons all around the world.
Moët Hennessy wishes to integrate an intern in the Belux Marketing Team.
The Marketing intern has a coordination role within the marketing department, with specific attention to digital support as in implementing local digital strategy initiatives for MH portfolio, reporting directly to a Brand Manager.
- Provide day to day support in the follow up of the social media accounts (Facebook & Instagram)
- Ensure translations and planification of digital postplan provided by Maisons
- Organize follow up meetings with media agency to ensure strong boostplan to achieve digital objectives given by Brand managers
- Create online competitions to activate the digital followers and create brand lovers
- Analyse digital performance on regular basis and come up with new creative ideas / solutions to improve the digital scorecard
- Monitor MH Brands and competitors' brands digital visibility
- Coordinate small logistic operations and events
- Coordinate development of visibility materials such as flyers - promotional items - gadgets
- Evaluate all marketing activities executed and proactively communicate key learnings towards marketing- and salesteam
- Being able to go on the field to implement Trade Marketing actions when necessary, and contribute to the development of the Trade Marketing Strategy across all MH brands.
- Second or third year student in Marketing (Business School or University)
- Fluent in French & English
- Dutch is a strong plus
Professional experience & know how:
- Social media expert (FB & IG)
- Ffirst marketing experience in internship or apprenticeship
- Interest for the Wines & Spirits sector
Technical & management skills:
- Facebook - Instagram - other social media platforms
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Outgoing, dynamic and creative person
- Good communication skills both oral and written
- Strongly motivated and willing to learn
- Relationship building and networking with right understanding of the particularities of the country and different cultures
- Consumer / customer focus
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Autonomous team-player
- Start date : July 2020
- Duration: 6 months
- Based in Head-office: Brussels
- Driving License required
- Internship contract required