MAIN JOB OBJECTIVES
The position will be assisting marketing and sales team in developing digital , marketing and merchandising tools to accelerate the retail and digital development of the company across the South East Asia and Pacific region for Givenchy and Kenzo Perfumes and cosmetics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide guidance and support for local teams to develop and execute and follow local digital marketing plans (campaign objectives, digital assets, product seeding materials...)
- Liaise with our distributors to define KPI, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Regular competitor monitoring and reporting of digital activity.
2. Marketing and Trade support
- Supervise and ensure the animations run smoothly according to the trade marketing plan
- Review animation proposal, promotion mechanism and define sell-out target for each animation
- Monitor and complete the trade animation profitability database/tool
- Consolidate A&P budgets and spending's
3. Merchandising follow up
- Insure tracking of retail network and corresponding merchandising.
- Handle planograms and merchandising updates to secure best brand's visibility and propose solutions/ideas according to new arrivals & priorities.
4. Retail analysis
- Prepare a range of monthly sell-out reports that align to sales, marketing and financial analysis for the business.
- Provide recommendations & guidelines on forecasts, assortments and stocks with the support of the sell out analysis
- Responsible for the overall administration of the sales management tool (Orion Sell-out)
- Responsible for recommending price lists by retailer in interaction with pricing dept. and area managers.
- Consolidate market studies: market & product trends, retailtainement and activations
- University graduated, preferable in Marketing, Retail, Business related discipline
- Excellent command of Microsoft tools ( Powerpoint / Office Excel) with capacity of building presentations, dashboards.
- Strong analytical skills
- Highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills are essential skills
- Proactive and logical
- Able work under pressure
- Well organized, strong in problem solving and decision making independently
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must.
- French speaking is a plus to facilitate contact with HQ.
- Regional Marketing Manager
CONTACTS AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Corporate Forecasting Team
- Beauvais Logistic Teams
- Regional Marketing Teams
- Regional HK Finance + Director
- Area Managers, Coordinators