Would you like to market some of the world's most famous wine and spirits brands? Moët Hennessy Denmark is now looking for a successful marketing intern with a creative mindset and strong project management skills.
The company: Moët Hennessy Denmark
Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group - world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 25 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, and more. All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
The Marketing intern has a coordination role within the marketing department, bringing support in defining and implementing local marketing initiatives for MH Wines & Spirits portfolio, reporting directly to the Brand Managers.
Your tasks will include coordination of specific events and projects as well as ad hoc assignments of an operational nature. You will be an ambassador of the full MH portfolio.
Among your most important tasks:
- Provide day to day support in the execution of the marketing strategy
- Coordination of events with customers as well as assistance at major marketing events
- Responsibility for selected PR and influencer briefings with agencies, including reporting and tracking
- Responsibility for product sampling and POSM, including productions with local suppliers
- Monitor MH Brands and competitor brands' online/offline visibility
- Planning of educational visits to Maisons for customers, journalists, etc.
- Ownership of smaller sponsorships
- Support for team meetings and important presentations
- Evaluate key marketing activities and communicate key learnings
Through your key supporting role, you will embark on a steep learning experience with the chance to gain valuable knowledge and experience within luxury brand management. In addition to the fixed tasks, there are good opportunities to acquire greater project responsibility, depending on your level of competence.
You will be part of an office with 20 colleagues, working in a dynamic environment with a good social atmosphere. Furthermore, you will be part of a Nordic organization working across borders. The workplace is located in central Copenhagen in Moët Hennessy's Danish office.
We are looking for a candidate who is
- Studying marketing and/or communication
- Fluent in Danish and Englis
- Interest for premium wines & spirits and luxury goods industry
- Somewhat experienced with project coordination and planning of events
- Skilled in working with PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Experienced in brand management and working with agencies (not mandatory, but considered to be a plus)
On a personal level we imagine that you are:
- Strongly motivated and willing to learn
- Creative and with an entrepreneurial mindset
- A good communicator (oral and written) with strong networking skills
- An autonomous team-player
- Passionate about details
- Analytically strong
- Good at organizing and prioritizing tasks
- Result and action oriented
- Understanding of digital marketing and influencer marketing (not mandatory, but considered to be a plus)
- Start date: August 2019
- Length of contract: 6 months, full time - flexible working hours to accommodate school projects/exams
- Internship contract required - internship must be part of educational program and must be credited
- There may be evening work and on rare occasions weekend work in connection with events
- The internship is unpaid
Deadline for applications: Monday May 27th
See more information at www.lvmh.com and http://moethennessynordic.com/