Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc... All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
Moët Hennessy Italia, a subsidiary of Moët Hennessy, is seeking for its Milan office an intern to be included in its Marketing Division for a period of 6 months starting in January 2019.
The trainee will be integrated within the brand management team of different Moët Hennessy brands and he/she will have the opportunity to follow up on the Marketing and Communication activities across the country, supporting the brand managers while deepening its understanding of the luxury marketing with a focus on the Wine & Spirits industry.
Inside the Marketing Division, the trainee will support the brand director and brands managers in the following activities:
- Trade marketing development plans
- Promotion materials
- Promotional events organization
- Preparing presentations for internal and external communication, material review...
- Contacts with suppliers such as communication and PR agencies, media center, graphic design agencies
- The ideal candidate recently obtained a university degree in Marketing, Communication or Management or he/she is completing university studies in these domains.
- He/she speaks Italian at mother tongue level, is fluent in English
- He/she has an excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office package.
- The research is open to candidates of Italian and foreign nationality.
Information à l'attention des candidats
Based in Head-office: Milano
Length of contract: 6 months + renewable for 6 other months