Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 25 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc... All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
Would you like to market some of the world's most famous wine and spirits brands? Moët Hennessy is now looking for a successful marketing intern with a creative mindset and strong project management skills.
- The Marketing intern has a coordination role within the marketing department, bringing support in defining and implementing local marketing initiatives for MH Wines & Spirits portfolio, reporting directly to a Brand Manager.
- The Marketing Intern will act as an ambassador for the full MH portfolio
You will become part of the company's marketing department, where you will coordinate and support marketing activities. Your tasks will include coordination of specific events and projects as well as ad hoc assignments of an operational nature.
Among your most important tasks:
- Provide day to day support in the translation and execution of the Marketing strategy into impactful programs.
- Coordination of events at customers as well as assistance at major marketing events
- Develop & execute all programs designed to increase presence and ROS with a strong emphasis on merchandising, promotion, and partnerships.
- Responsibility for selected PR and influencer briefings with agencies, including reporting and tracking
- Responsibility for product sampling and POSM, including productions with local suppliers
- Contribute to development of the Trade Marketing Strategy to achieve business objectives
- Monitor MH Brands and competitors' brands digital visibility.
- Planning of customer educational visits to Maisons / producers
- Ownership of smaller sponsorships
- Support for team meetings and important presentations
- Evaluate all marketing activities executed and proactively communicate key learnings.
- Monthly PR & event reporting
Through your key supporting role, you will embark on a learning journey with the chance to gain valuable knowledge and experience within luxury brand management. In addition to the fixed tasks, there are good opportunities to acquire greater project responsibility in the long term, depending on your level of competence.
You will be part of an office with 10 colleagues, working in a dynamic environment with a good social atmosphere. The workplace is located in Stockholm.
- Studying marketing and communication
- Swedish native speaker and fluency in English
- Other Scandinavian language considered a plus
Professional experience & know how
- Interest for premium wines & spirits and luxury goods industry
- Little experience with project coordination and planning of events
- Experience in brand management, managing PR/media agencies is considered a plus
Technical & management skills:
- PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Good presentation Skills
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Strongly motivated and willing to learn
- Dynamism, creativity
- Good communication skills
- Relationship building and networking with right understanding of the particularities of the country and different cultures
- Consumer / customer focus
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Autonomous team-player
- Eye for the detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organizational skills and task prioritization
- Result and action oriented
- Understanding of digital marketing and influencer marketing is a plus
- Start date : August 2019
- Length of contract : 6 months
- Based in Head-office: Kungsholmstrand 127
- Internship contract required (from school)
- There may be evening work and on rare occasions weekend work in connection with events.