Working on Champagne Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin and Belvedere Vodka your role is to assist in the implementation of all elements of the marketing mix in order to achieve and exceed budgeted volumes, revenues, market share and profitability for the full Moet Hennessy Australia brand portfolio while respecting and enhancing the brand image and reputation both internally and externally.
Provide specific project and administrative work for the Champagne and Belvedere Marketing Manager
- Assist the Champagne and Belvedere team in the preparation of the relevant Brand Plans contributing creative solutions and brand plan details as required
Brand Plan Implementation:
- Assist the Veuve Clicquot Brand Manager and Belvedere Brand Manager with the planning and implementation of ATL marketing initiatives and BTL promotional activities for the relevant brands to maximize consumer value perception
- Assist the team in delivering market leading promotional activities and providing efficient, timely and accurate marketing support for the relevant brands
- Support Brand Manager and Customer Marketing to develop trade activation & cycle communication to drive key quality groups, manage inputs to the sales and marketing communication cycle
- Work with the Marketing Team to develop effective monthly reporting by brand on trade activation effectiveness in all channels. Assess effectiveness to KPI's and develop post cycle recommendations for future activity
Event Management & Maisons Visits
- Manage trade visit requests in liaison with the Maisons to ensure itineraries are compiled and executed as required, including managing flights, transfers and hotel bookings.
- Execute stock and POSM deliveries for Brand Events as directed by Brand teams.
- Manage and communicate shared marketing tools, such as brand updates, marketing event calendar and provide support with all ad hoc marketing needs as required.
- Liaise and communicate effectively with the Moet Hennessy Australia team in order to ensure the pro-active use of all brand support material (inclusive of PR, reviews and awards).
- Act as key point of contact with State Sales Coordinators to assist with brand communications and guidelines as required.
- Assist the Marketing teams with the management of Advertisement & Promotion (A&P) commitments and expenditure ensuring that committed expense remains within agreed and approved parameters.
- Execution of Purchase Order's and receipting of invoices for A&P expenses, including tracking and reconciliation.
- Communication of price lists and PR prices to relevant parties as agreed.
- Together with Brand Team & Customer Marketing, distribute POSM to support cycle activation.
- Work with ABM's on New Product launch pack development and provision of these to the sales and CSC teams with all product information (inc. price, availability, images) in line with cycle deadlines.
- Packcentre audit; review quarterly movements of inventory and in conjunction customer marketing lead development of depletion or destroy plans.
Education: Marketing Degree or Business Degree with Marketing electives (Business School)
Languages: English fluent, working knowledge of French a plus
Professional experience & know how:
Minimum 1-year marketing experience (long internship/gap year, apprenticeship) with successful track record in above-the line/ below-the-line execution or first professional experience in Marketing team.
Experience with an international FMCG and appreciation of the luxury goods sector
Wine/Spirit market understanding and product knowledge
Exposure to the sales environment
Good communications and interpersonal skills
Candidates: Before applying please make sure that you are eligible to the VIE program (Volunteer International Program) and to obtain a working Visa.