Estates & Wines, the Moët Hennessy wine division, is a unique collection of prestigious wineries spread across 5 continents. Our vineyards are located on exceptional sites and are among the best terroirs of their appellation and each of our wineries have broken new ground - by pioneering new or forgotten regions; or through innovative & distinctive winemaking techniques.
Cape Mentelle Vineyard is proud to be one of Margaret River's founding three wineries. Our winery has pioneered many of the region's renowned wine styles and today is a benchmark for the quality of the region's wines. We aim to produce wines that capture a unique sense of place in every bottle. These characteristics are defined by our pristine coastal location, unique soils and 40 years of viticultural history.
Based in the heart of the Margaret River Region, Western Australia and reporting to the Cape Mentelle Brand Manager, the Marketing Assistant Intern is responsible for assisting in the development and the implementation of the marketing plans and programs on a global level. He/She will be greatly involved in the 360-activation campaign of the brand's 50th anniversary that will occur in 2020, a milestone for Cape Mentelle.
Ideally, we're looking for the right candidate to begin from 6 January 2020.
Working in our stunning winery in Margaret River, you will be:
- Working closely with the Brand Manager, agencies and key markets in the development of activation tools, gifting, POSM, etc
- Completing competitive studies and presentation of recommendations
- Developing brand presentations, agency briefs and ensuring adequate follow up of projects
- Managing purchase orders, tracking and monitoring marketing budgets.
- Developing and updating brand content and communications across internal & external touch points, including brand websites, internal portals and brand presentations
- Assisting in development of digital brand communication tools (website and social media content) and their implementation
- Managing brand assets and media library (photo and video)
- Ensuring a competitive watch and ongoing recording of all media reviews & clippings, consolidation and distribution of best press to internal & external audiences
In order to be successful in this role, you will have:
- A Business school or Master's degree in marketing
- A first experience in marketing is required (operational or strategic)
- Knowledge of the Wine & Spirit industry or a strong interest for the category is recommended.
- A high fluency of verbal and written English Language
- Proven experience with the Office package: Office (Powerpoint, Word, etc), Photoshop.
- A positive, enthusiastic and strategically minded attitude, with a strong focus on delivering results
- Excellent communication and team-playing skills
- Proven ability to be proactive, organized, curious, autonomous, entrepreneurial and self-starter