The candidate who is hired for the position will play a vital role in perfecting and developing multi-channel marketing automation campaigns that will drive new customer acquisition and nurturing initiatives.
The role will report into the Manager, Marketing Automation and work closely with peers in other centers of excellence.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic individual, who is fluent in English, is process oriented, has experience creating and analyzing dashboards and deploying multi-channel campaigns using an automation tool.
- Collaborate with different stakeholders such as Brand Marketing teams, CRM and Promotions Managers to plan and drive end - to - end integrated programs on Email, SMS and Social Media (particularly Wechat)
- Research industry benchmarks for successful automations and optimize our campaigns accordingly
- Work with the content writers and creative teams to produce assets
- Conduct data analysis and segmentation to identify ideal prospects and efficient nurture streams
- Set up campaigns using the automation tool (Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Work with the rest of the operations team (internal and external) to operationalize campaign set up
- Set up process for smooth collaboration between teams
- Plan A/B tests and other optimization strategies and execute them in partnership with the execution team
Campaign Reporting and Insights:
- Understand the effectiveness of campaigns by reviewing data from multiple sources including the Marketing Automation system, CRM, and any other sources as necessary
- Collate and deliver insights to key stakeholders monthly
- Implement data backed optimization with quick turnaround time
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES TO SUPPORT THE ROLE
- Implement and continuously improve processes related to marketing automation
- Ensure alignment with different centers of excellence on the marketing floor, through effective communication and coaching
- Must be able to think out of the box to innovate various automations
- Partner with in-house and third-party resources to manage projects from concept, development to final delivery
- Effectively prioritize marketing requests based on company and marketing goals and manage expectations with different requesters
- Liaise with IT/Product owners on improvement projects associated with the implementation of new functionalities and automation within the area of responsibility
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- 5-7 years of experience in Marketing with at least 4 years in Digital Marketing in Luxury, Retail or Travel industry
- Experience in an agency - driving digital campaigns for clients in similar industry
- Hands on experience in Email Marketing and Marketing Automation administration (Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Marketing Cloud)
- Keen understanding of digital marketing, demand generation strategies, and the customer journey
- Ability to take the lead in optimizing campaign quality based on data and suggesting enhancements to improve performance
- An eye for design is required
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills including experience with MS Office: PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Excellent project and time management skills (very organized and able to manage multiple projects)
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a cross-functional team.
- Willing and able to adjust to changing demands and shifting priorities; grace under fire a must with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent business writing, editing and proof-reading skills.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- Understanding of China and Wechat
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target strongly preferred
- Proven Managerial skills (Experience managing at least 1 direct report preferred)
- Background in CRM and data analytics
- Strong relationship building skills, demonstrated consultative approach and influencing skills
- Understanding of email design best practices
- Fluent in Simplified Chinese (written and spoken)
- Excellent presentation skills (oral and PowerPoint)