YOUR IMPACT ___________
The Marketing Beauty team is in charge of the Make-Up and Skincare strategy at a regional level for 31 countries.
YOUR MISSION ____________
As Marketing Executive, you will be assisting the Marketing Group Manager and contribute to the implementation of the Middle-East strategy on your axis to develop business, in line with the corporate guidelines and the brand image.
Your main assignments will be focused on:
1. Participating in the implementation of the marketing plans for the Middle East
- Adapt the central marketing plan for the region in line with the market specificities: products assortments, products knowledge, communication and regular exchanges with central products managers
- Update the product catalog with countries specificities, including new launches and discontinued products
- Work in collaboration with the merchandising team to update planograms
- Work in collaboration with the trade marketing team to develop point of sales specific tools (leaflets, brochures, sales argumentary, animations thematics...)
- Participates with the trade support plans: bcs contest, training, teasing, newsletter, exclusive partnership with retailers...
2. Developing marketing communication tools
- Audience : commercial team, agents and subsidiaries, training, merchandising, retailers
- Prepare the required documents for each commercial cycle, within the deadlines fixed: cycle books, presentations, boards and mockups
- Communicate to the regional team the marketing updates: marketing flash, newsletter
3. Participating in the forecasts processes
- Communicate to the forecasts team the required information and exchange the same
- Participate, with the Group manager, in the forecast analysis for new launches
- Participate to the basic forecast revision, and communicate regular updates to the forecast team on commercial lines evolution
4. Elaborating sell-in/sell-out analysis to follow up on each axis performances
- Monthly analysis
- Launches feedbacks
- Various other analysis
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Marketing position, having a regional experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge and affinity with the make-up category
- Proficient user of the MS Office package
- Fluent in English, French> Arabic is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Creative, innovative thinking and pro-active attitude
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace
- Adaptable and diligent: high priority on accuracy and adherence to timeframes
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ? ___________
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
The position is based in Dubai, UAE.
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
WISHING TO APPLY? __________
A comprehensive recruitment process involving HR and Management for the role will enable you to receive a full perspective on the opportunity and ambition.
Once you have apply, let's go one step further!
You can discover Parfums Christian Dior through our Official website.