Dior has a unique opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Professional to support a parental leave cover based in Sydney for 4 - 6 months!
Rich in heritage and history, Dior continues to emanate the vision of its original artistic director in the production of the highest quality ready to wear, leather goods, accessories and fine jewellery.
As the successful candidate you will have a driven and charismatic personality with a 'can-do' attitude. Ideally, you will have previous exposure to luxury retail. You will also be an approachable and adaptable individual, who is able to manage multiple stakeholders internally and externally. The successful candidate must enjoy working in a fast pace and evolving environment, who is able to problem solve and make decisions in-line with the brand image.
You will be responsible for:
- Event management across the women's and men's categories
- Liaising with regional team on all event sign off
- Budget management of all events
- Working in conjunction with the Communication Manger on paid and earned media
- Working closely with the Client Development Manager on CDM projects
- Team member across all marketing & communications
In addition, you will have:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Interpersonal skills for dealing with local office, boutique network and regional office
- Hard working and can do attitude
- Possess skills in Microsoft excel, word and powerpoint
The role will be awarded with a competitive salary and benefits package. This is a unique opportunity to become a part of this iconic brand.
If you want to be part of a dynamic team and looking for the next opportunity, please forward your CV and cover letter.
Please be advised that you will need to have permanent or temporary (minimum 1 year) working right in Australia.