Contributes to the development and execution of annual brand plans. Assists with the implementation and execution of brand promotions and related projects. Provides administrative and project coordination assistance to assigned marketing group.
- Support execution of brand plan based on market performance analysis, competitive analysis and research
- Assist brand team in implementation of brand programs; evaluate effectiveness
- Participate in and provide support for PR initiatives
- Track placement of press and advertising versus plan
- Monitor and assist in the distribution of merchandising materials
- Assist team with effective multi-media presentations based on business & brand goals
- Responsible for product and merchandising requests: ordering, shipment, deliveries and shipment tracking
- Monitor and analyze both competitive and MHUSA activities including pricing, promotion, and communication.
- Assist brand team in special projects and coordination as necessary
- Track and monitor budgets; identify variances to group on a monthly basis
- Set up new vendors in SAP, issue purchase orders and follow up with vendors on payments
- Support and facilitate projects through on-going communication between assigned brands and various stakeholders regarding all aspects of brand performance
Internal: MH USA sales force, BDMs, Finance, Operations
External: Maison(s), Distributors, Media requests, Sponsorship requests, Agencies (PR, Advertising, Multicultural)
Administrative Support :
- Provide appropriate administrative support, compile documents as needed
- Make travel arrangements (cars, hotels, flights)
- Organize meetings (room, meals...)
Effectively use all MS Office and proprietary systems tools to support brand team and manage workload including presentation and spreadsheet development, correspondence and other written documents.
Education : College degree required, Marketing and/or Advanced degree preferred
Languages : English, working knowledge of French a plus
Professional experience & know how : 2+ years marketing experience in consumer packaged goods or luxury environment. Experience working within the beverage alcohol & three -tier system is a plus. Experience working in partnership with Sales preferred. Strong communication skills, Experience with SAP is required. Highly organized individual who is able to work with limited direction; must be able to set and adjust priorities independently, High level of attention to detail and accuracy, Solid interpersonal and communication skills; must be able to adapt to various work styles. Must be able to problem solve.
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.