The Marketing Co-ordinator is responsible for supporting the Brand Marketing Manager across all brands - Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna and Ole Henriksen. The ideal candidate has a passion for the beauty industry and who can work closely with all key stakeholders to deliver successful initiatives.
- Assist Marketing Manager with implementation of marketing initiatives within outlined marketing plan, in line with the global strategy
- Brand guardian in market, ensuring our brand equity and vision is adhered to at all times
- Assist and help to generate seasonal themes, ideas and activities to support product launches, key core categories, campaigns and branding initiatives
- Monthly sweep of retailer ecommerce sites to ensure adhering to brand guidelines and that brand assets are being maximised and to communicate findings to wider team
- Manage brand Kento boxes ensuring assets are saved down and shared appropriately with relevant functions
- Collate all new store openings tester MO's and place order with global brand team. Monitor and track delivery of orders
- Liaise with Sales and Education and National Accounts to support with inputting brand initiatives into Monthly newsletter
- Place all office stock and samples orders in a timely basis and track
- Ensure all invoices are raised, coded appropriately and tracked on a monthly basis.
- Collating information & producing presentations for external/internal meetings as necessary
- Collate monthly competitor analysis including pricing, positioning and customer engagement
- Liaise internally & externally to form excellent relationships with all departments ensuring everyone is kept fully informed
- Attend regular meetings with key stakeholders cross-functionally
- To undertake special projects as required in line with the needs of the business & for personal development
- 2+ Years relevant experience and degree required; beauty industry/retail experience strongly preferred
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Strong time management, administrative and organisational skills with keen attention to detail in both managing tasks and budget tracking
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); ability to deliver strong, polished, effective PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to cultivate strong partnerships across cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker and proactive, resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to seek out and identify up-and-coming global beauty, fashion and culture trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure effectively & efficiently and juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Positive demeanor with a can-do attitude.