PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Marketing Coordinator plays an integral role in planning & managing the day to day execution of all Kat Von D Beauty marketing activity across the UK & Ireland, aligned to the marketing calendar. A strong passion for beauty is essential in this dynamic role.
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to implement all marketing initiatives within outlined marketing plan, in line with the global strategy
- Manage the localised Marketing calendar to ensure NPD launch dates & marketing activations are kept up to date & tracked reliably, maximizing launch anniversaries, retailer themes and seasonal activations.
- Develop innovative locally relevant ideas from global guidelines to support; seasonal themes, product launches, key core categories, campaigns and branding initiatives
- Develop strong retail partnerships, including management of ecommerce activations & social coverage, ensuring retailers are adhering to brand guidelines and brand assets are provided on time to fulfil campaigns.
- Lead social support plan with retail partner, driving for maximum coverage & new initiatives to position the brand in a strong way socially in the UK.
- Liaise with Sales and Education, and National Accounts teams to support and maximise in store initiatives
- Lead the development of "always on" plans to support important core franchises & the Kat Von D Beauty flagship counter, ensuring these vital elements of the business have their own 360 plans.
- Budget management, ensuring all invoices are raised, coded appropriately and tracked on a monthly basis.
- Collate monthly competitor analysis including pricing, positioning and customer engagement
- Develop a strong sampling calendar to reach a broader audience and increase trial of the KVDB brand
- Liaise internally & externally to form excellent relationships with all cross functional departments ensuring clear communication.
- Manage all logistical aspects for launches, events and local activations, ensuring all elements are delivered in a timely, smooth and organised manner
- Responsible for ordering and tracking tester orders for NPD, as well as Marketing and PR needs
- To undertake special projects as required in line with the needs of the business & for personal development
2+ Years relevant experience and degree required; beauty industry/retail experience strongly preferred
- Passion for the beauty industry
- Strong time management, administrative and organisational skills with keen attention to detail in both managing tasks and budget tracking
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); ability to deliver strong, polished, effective PowerPoint presentations.
- Ability to cultivate strong partnerships across cross-functional teams.
- Creative thinker and proactive, resourceful problem solver.
- Ability to seek out and identify up-and-coming global beauty, fashion and culture trends.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure effectively & efficiently and juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Positive demeanor with a can-do attitude.
Kendo Holdings, Inc. is a San Francisco-based beauty brand developer and wholesaler owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, the world's largest luxury group. A play on the words "can do", Kendo has become the hub of creativity and next generation beauty product development for global Sephora channels and selective retailers outside of Sephora. Through original development, collaborations and acquisitions the Kendo stable of brands will always be creative, inspiring and innovative. A dynamic engine of speed, expertise and market-savvy, the Kendo team continues to redefine the beauty industry through great product, great storytelling, great retail and direct-to-consumer partnerships. This shows up in everything we do and in what we stand for:
- ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: We seek creative ways to get things done
- PERSEVERANCE: We are moved by Winston Churchill's words, ‘never, never, never give up'
- GENEROSITY: The power of giving
- STORYTELLING: Creating authentic stories to inspire
- QUALITY OBSESSION: Our product quality is a reflection of ourselves
- FUN: Work, life, and fun are woven of a single fabric
The Kendo house of brands currently includes: Bite, Kat Von D, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Ole Henriksen and Fenty Beauty.