Assist in the development and execution of Marketing programs for LVMH Fragrance Brands for all existing and new products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interface with French Marketing, Creative, Purchasing, and Planning Departments to ensure timely development and shipment of programs.
- Lead development of in-store event activations for beauty and fragrance including brainstorming, sourcing tools, communicating event details and preparing event recaps.
- Prepare monthly competitive analysis, highlighting new product launches and brand activations on social media and in-store.
- Monitor, track, and issue a detailed monthly NPD analysis regarding competitive rankings in all categories.
- Prepare key competitor NPD numbers for monthly internal presentations.
- Plan and supervise all new catalog launch copy with the local market copywriter. Write copy for all U.S.-only limited edition items and work with the French team for approval.
- Monitor online assets received from France and rework for the U.S. market to ensure that assets are delivered on time to retailer partners.
- Maintain an asset calendar to track and plan the delivery of copy, images, and all other online assets.
- Complete all necessary paperwork for Color iQ items for both makeup and fragrance launches.
- Work closely with Sales and retailers to identify advertising opportunities and to provide comps for photography.
- Coordinate with global team to receive new launch comps for all retailer meetings and advertising opportunities on time.
- Prepare bimonthly retail sales and dot com reports using retail information from Cognos and NPD data.
- Work with marketing manager and merchandising teams to create by retailer schematics.
- Coordinate and track all needs and releases of product with the logistics team.
- Prepare forecasting strategy documents and system updates, in collaboration with Sales Administration, Planning, and Marketing.
- Prepare and communicate all relevant briefs and necessary paperwork to France to ensure timely execution of all programs. Provide timely feedback for launches and set mixes, as well as share U.S. market competitive data.
- Supervise product set up for all retailer meetings, including preparing marketing calendars, gratis and display set up.
- Work with Marketing Manager on all QVC related paperwork for new launches.
- Develop and communicate all relevant paperwork for new item setups (NPOs, AX set).
- Work closely with Sales Administration to ensure that Field Sales Force is constantly updated on all new information regarding all marketing programs, Retailer GWP's, events, advertising, and discontinuations, etc.
- Develop creative work request to receive visuals for retailer catalog exposure, retailer.com updates & editorial features.
- Manage invoice setup, PO creation, routing, and approval for Marketing team.
- Lead development of marketing calendars by category and account to ensure that Field Sales are updated on all marketing programs.
- Work closely with AEs to support any eventing requests including adapting event concepts and working with Marketing Managers to identity available TOA's.
- Work closely with PR to provide them with all necessary information regarding new product launches and suggesting/identifying appropriate items for select events, blogger outreach, etc.
- Work closely with Operations to oversee logistics of special order items needed before launch dates.
- Monitor and track all pre-series product including distributing quantities across teams and re-classing costs.
- Prepare and maintain annual gratis budget for the Marketing team.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably within the prestige fragrance and beauty industry
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills: able to communicate across diverse groups, such as internal functions along with retailer buying teams
- Effective project management skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to stay organized and manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Working knowledge of NPD preferred
- Working knowledge of Cognos preferred
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)