To form part of the management team and set the strategy and direction for Givenchy.
To define a 3-year plan to achieve the brand ambition.
To plan, implement and control an effective marketing program, maximising the sales potential of new products, together with a plan for existing lines, within agreed budget / profitability level
To guarantee Brand expression and image in line with the Company's international strategy and guidelines
To lead and develop the marketing team
Define a vision and strategy for the brand, outlining the ambitions to grow market shares and brand awareness, and the initiatives needed to achieve those ambitions
Coordinate other functions to ensure long-term objectives and budgets are aligned.
Review progress weekly and monthly to ensure delivery is on track, and adapt plans as appropriate.
Work closely with the Corporate team to fully understand the Company's international strategy and to promote UK needs and understandings.
Build & implement the marketing plan in all aspects, including; new product launch platforms, animations & event mechanics, visual merchandising, 360 and activation plans by Retailer
Establish and monitor budget investment to achieve brand ambitions: marketing budget management, P&L analysis for strategic launches and key promotions
Establish key relationships with all retailers' marketing department and deliver the strongest and most professional relationship within the category.
Define national retail target and review monthly performance. Anticipate challenges and fluctuations in performance, develop and deliver proposals to mitigate risks.
Full responsibility for A&P Budget (excluding PR, influencers and overheads)
Elaborate & monitor new product, promotion and A&P forecasts in collaboration with the Sales Team and the Corporate Forecasting Team
Secure appropriate allocation for the new launches & review the sell-in and sell-through of all the key projects
Partner with other functions to ensure all retail opportunities are maximized
Deliver clear and inspiring sales conference/strategy meetings to drive the field team/retailer's engagement.
Deliver relevant and efficient internal report and analysis
Define and implement the media strategy for the UK market
Work closely with the media agency and LVMH Corporate media team
Follow closely the competition media strategy
E-RETAIL & CRM
Deliver a strategic approach to generate sales revenues and build brand awareness.
Set strategy and oversee CRM activity to increase customer base and engagement
Protect Brand image and guarantee consistency across all e-retailer websites.
Work closely with the management team to ensure target delivery
Establish key relationship with the Corporate team in France (Business Development Department, Digital, Retail, Forecasting, Pricing...) and work closely with them in order to anticipate and adapt the marketing plans, communicate and promote the UK market needs.
Build a peer network across other LVMH brands.
Support, coach, develop a cohesive team able to compete in a highly competitive luxury market
Key Leadership / Managerial skills:
- Business planning: Constructs a compelling annual strategy and translates it into concrete annual plans with SMART objectives and detailed action plans; plans business in short, medium and long terms
- Influencing & stakeholder management: Articulate and able to adapt personal style to influence others better; uses a broad range of techniques to build consensus and secure support; actively manages network to influence all stakeholders
- Analytical skills: Compiles and interprets financial, market and category information, translating insights into action plans; is focused on delivering insight and action from the analysis
- Team player
- Driven and with ability to drive direct reports and other team members around them.
- Able to coach and develop junior members of the team
- Customer and relationship focused
- Able to deliver and manage vision and purpose
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive and work under pressure
- Great attention to detail Profile
- 10 years' experience in a management role (preferably Beauty industry)
- Experience in Marketing
- Experience of UK retail market place
- Good understanding of and appreciation for the luxury goods industry
- Personal affinity with Givenchy
- Experience of working in cross-functional teams
- Languages: French is a plus