> Develop and implement marketing strategy and marketing programs according to brand strategy to fulfill commercial goals.
> Identify priorities/ opportunities, allocate resources and supervise superior execution quality
> Control department expenses, and maximize the efficiency of investment within the agreed budget.
> Drive for the continuous improvement on brand image in every single element and truly implement the global standards on all executions.
> Close liaison with internal and external customers to ensure the effectiveness operating system.
> Build a strong team to drive for results. Develop, coach and evaluate talents. Be visionary for future organization development.
- Over 5 years of management experience in consumer marketing, cosmetic or luxury goods industry preferred.
- Solid past experiences on a full A&P budget and responsibility of a team over 8 persons.
- Knowledgeable on advertising, PR, CRM. soft merchandising is a plus
- Good grasp on consumer insight and can turn into product's emotional positioning. Good sense on luxury brand marketing and a believer on details and quality.
- Strong strategic thinking, leadership, people management and team building skills
- Fluent in English, in both formal and informal communication with advanced presentation skills
- Dare to lead, creative-minded, aggressive and passionate in driving for results.
- Strong capability to deal with ambiguity'
- Experience in mainland China is a must, fluent mandarin both in oral and written