Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior. We are looking for a
MARKETING DIRECTOR (M/W/D)
full-time in Düsseldorf, as soon as possible
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An open and approachable atmosphere with a flat hierarchy
- Welcoming and passionate teams, who are eager to push their ideas
- Personal development opportunities according to your individual career path
- Considerable employee benefits: flexible working hours & mobile work, health- & fitness programmes, employee discounts & events etc.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Define the marketing strategy according to local needs and following global guidelines: incl. product launches, media planning, promotions, trade marketing, visual merchandising, direct marketing, e-busines
- Ensure a consistent brand image in all marketing activities
- Lead digital transformation by continuously developping digital, e-business and CRM
- Supervise the market media plan definition and ensure its coherence with budget and image
- Drive excellence in the implementation in close cooperation with local teams: Sales, KAM, Training and PR
- Lead and develop the marketing team (5 direct reports)
- Prepare and monitor the market expense budget
WHAT TO BRING:
- University degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of FMCG/luxury experience in an international environment, ideally in the cosmetics industry
- Strong MS Office skills (Excel and PowerPoint) as well as relevant marketing tools
- Fluent in German and English, French is a plus
- Strategic mind-set and strong leadership skills (at least 2-3 years of leadership experience)
- Result-oriented, analytical and well-structured work ethic with a creative and innovative "out-of-the-box" thinking
- Communicative and enthusiastic personality with the ability to motivate others and strive for excellence
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize in a dynamic, high-paced environment
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
We are looking forward to your complete application via our Onlineportal (incl. salary expectation and earliest starting date). Contact: Julia Ehlert