THE CONTEXT ________
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
YOUR IMPACT ___________
This position will be based in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Regional Marketing Director for Parfums Christian Dior in the Nordics Region (4 countries) will be in charge of the full scope of Marketing from Category, Trade Marketing, PR, Media and E- Business being a close business partner to the General Manager of the subsidiary.
YOUR MISSION ____________
The Marketing Director Nordics is a member of the Steering Committee Nordics and the main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure Central and Regional Marketing strategy is applied at local level, aligned with local specificity.
- Propose local plans for the Countries, including new product launches, media planning, promotions, direct marketing, pricing. Define priorities for the markets and propose local initiatives.
- Develop and implement local marketing tools, innovative promotions and store events by respecting the international guidelines and ensure consistency of Dior style and philosophy.
- Supervise trade marketing plan definition, in collaboration with Commercial Directors in each country. Work closely with our Commercial Management to ensure that marketing activities are aligned with commercial needs and provide effective selling tools.
- Support closely the sales teams, enhancing the brand, providing them with all relevant information to ensure the good understanding and implementation of the plans, ensuring market visits and regular contact with clients.
- Define and supervise market Media Plan and coordinate with Central Media team.
- Design and implement Communication Strategies and Plan to consolidate DIOR's position in each area of the business.
- Define budgets for the markets according to local Marketing plans and guidelines.
- Control Advertising & Promotion budgets and Administrative budgets for Marketing
- Coordinate regular forecasting by product line. Supervise reporting activity and figures analysis (sell in, sell out).
- Manage, motivate and develop the Nordics Marketing Team.
WHO YOU ARE _________
- Marketing or Business Graduate with at least 8 years' experience in a Marketing role, preferably with commercial experience
- Significant experience in Selective Distribution market. Sensitivity to Dior Brand and Luxury goods
- Strong Leadership & communication skills
- Result oriented
- Strategic agility and vision
- Creative and innovative. Enthusiastic and energetic
- Excellent team management skills
- Fluent in English mandatory, Scandinavian languages and French are a plus
- International background
WHAT CAN WE OFFER? ___________
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
The position is based in Copenhagen, Denmark
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
WISHING TO APPLY? __________
Once you have applied, let's go one step further!
You can discover Parfums Christian Dior through our Official website.