MAIN JOB OBJECTIVES
The position will be assisting marketing and sales team in developing Marketing and Merchandising tools to accelerate Retail and E Retail business across the South-East Asia and Pacific region for Givenchy and Kenzo Perfumes and cosmetics.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define E retailers' product offer and product mix
- Negotiate brand visibility with E retailers according to E retail animation plan
- Collaboration with E retailers for the construction of the e-store trade animation plan
- Set up GWP and samples strategy with E retailers to animate novelties, collections and best sellers
- Monthly quantitative analysis of E retailers sell/out, sell/in, animation tools
- Provide brand digital assets to E retailers to insure perfect brand page visibility
- Definition of preview, exclusive and promotional activities on products
Marketing and Trade
- Supervise and ensure Point of sales animations run smoothly according to the trade marketing plan
- Review animation proposal, promotion mechanism and define sell-out target for each animation
- Monitor and complete the trade animation profitability database/tool
- Consolidate A&P budgets and spending's
Merchandising follow up
- Insure tracking of retail network and corresponding merchandising.
- Handle planograms and merchandising updates to secure best brand's visibility and propose solutions/ideas according to new arrivals & priorities.
- Prepare a range of monthly sell-out reports that align to sales, marketing and financial analysis for the business.
- Provide recommendations & guidelines on forecasts, assortments and stocks with the support of the sellout analysis
- Responsible for the overall administration of the sales management tool (Orion Sell-out)
- Responsible for recommending price lists by retailer in interaction with pricing dept. and area managers.
- Consolidate market studies: market & product trends, retailtainement and activations
- Provide guidance and support for local teams to develop and execute and follow local digital marketing plans (campaign objectives, digital assets, product seeding materials...)
- Liaise with our distributors to define KPI, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Regular competitor monitoring and reporting of digital activity
- University graduated, preferable in Marketing, E Retail/ E commerce, Business related discipline
- Excellent command of Microsoft tools ( Powerpoint / Office Excel) with capacity of building presentations, dashboards.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills are essential skills
- Proactive and logical
- Able work under pressure
- Well organized, strong in problem solving and decision making independently
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is a must.
- French speaking is a plus to facilitate contact with HQ.
- Regional Marketing Manager
Contacts and Relationships:
Corporate Forecasting team
Beauvais Logistic teams
Regional Marketing Teams
Regional HK Finance + Director
Area Managers, Coordinators