The main mission is to ensure the international innovations plan is implemented in UAE Market as per the launch calendar and to establish the on-counter events calendar to support the launches.
This position requires efficient communication across the regional and local teams based in Dubai (Marketing, Merchandising, Training, Logistic, Finance, PR, Digital & CRM, Commercial), as well as the UAE retailers.
1 - Animations and on-counters events
- UAE events plan follow up: set up of the on-counter animations plan, supplier selection and briefing, production follow up, orders marketing elements and testers, participation to the event when relevant, collects event feedback and prepares reports.
- Marketing Tools: manage and coordinate with concerned parties the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, visuals, editions. Updates the POS service tools when necessary.
- Digital: Negotiates & books the social media support for events, prepares the assets (with regional team), gets retailer approvals, follow up of implementation and reports.
- Launch feedback: sends feedbacks to the region regarding new launches, regional animations, HPP, key events, etc. Presents information during internal meetings.
2 - Forecasts and Budgets
- Forecasts the novelties (sales products & POSM) and basic POSM (AOG, gifts, blotters, etc.) Ensures the dispatch of the forecasted references as per agreed launch and trade marketing plan. Monitors the POSM forecasts vs the approved budgets.
- Prepare the yearly budget of the on-counter events plan, track the expenses and ensure the budget is respected.
- POs : raise and follow up of POs to the suppliers, follow up on payments.
3 - Retailers' relationship
- Present the innovations plan to local retailers, prepare presentations of the animation & events for the monthly meetings and update sell-out figures for each retailer.
- Realize regular markets visits to collect new launch feedback.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a Marketing position, having a regional experience is a plus
- Strong knowledge and affinity with the Perfumes & Cosmetics industry
- Proficient user of the MS Office package, at ease with figures and analysis
- Fluent in English, French and Arabic is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Creative, innovative thinking and pro-active attitude