As a Marketing Executive, your main mission will be:
- Assist the Marketing Manager in developing yearly brand plans for all markets
- Working under approved strategy & budgets, follow through the implementation of brand plans and guide our retail partners for their executions
- Manage the brand calendar for each market
- Attend all brand facing meetings, capture meeting notes and next steps + lead follow-ups with the different internal and external departments and partners
- Manage operational aspects of the brand for the Middle-East
Events and sponsorships
- Assist the MCM in flagging sponsorship opportunities relevant to the brand
- Animate the day to day sponsorships (refreshed branding, up to date material, co-events, etc...)
- Delivering small to medium scales events from A to Z within provided budget & support for large scale events
Media and PR
- Prepare & deliver all the material for the media campaigns (print, digital & OOH)
- With our HQ digital team and local media agency, implement the digital & social media advertisement strategy
- Be the main point of contact for our retail partners for all social media channels by providing the most adapted content to maximize our reach with our target audience
- Manage social media comments and enquiries and report them to the customer services representative when product complaint related
- Develop proposals for implementing scalable social media campaign and measure their ROI
- Create and implement social media competitions
- Monitor compliance of web & digital guidelines by our retail partners
- Work closely with the PR team to ensure optimal engagement in print but also in digital for online communities, blogs, friends of the brands to generate exposure and publicity
Reporting, monitoring & admin
- Monitor competitive activities in digital, social medias & events and effectiveness of our campaigns and events based on set KPIs.
- Follow, track and report on all marketing invoices. Maintain the database and work with finance team to reconcile discrepancies.
Holding a Bachelor or Master degree in the field of marketing communication or business, you have at least 2 years of experience.
You have a good understanding of the luxury environment and of the Middle-East culture. You must be fluent in English & Arabic (written & spoken).
Your open-minded spirit and self-starter attitude help you to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are energetic, self-motivated and results-oriented thanks to strong organizational skills. You adapt easily to changes and you will bring up new ideas and solutions.
Last but not least, you are passionate about new trends in lifestyle, arts, new technologies and sports and if our slogan has a real meaning for you then we can't wait to receive your application!